Ranking the richest member of snsd. omg. The SNSD Group more often than not comes up with hip hop, R&B, and EDM styles. • The Boys (Album) omg. her family is known as one of the richest in the world. 2: taeyeon 3: yoona-.she is not the richest but she has the biggest income. Yoona, she is the richest in snsd, not Sooyoung. buz she has a biggest income and she has a most expensive car among other members, Yoona is the richest member in the group and I think hyoyeon is the least rich in the group, Sooyoung is the richest because Sooyoung's family is really really rich,then 2nd is yoona coz she has the biggest income, ^Sooyoung isn't the richest, her family might be rich but that's her family money not HER money. Ranking the richest member of snsd. 1.it's yoona when its comes to income./it's sooyoung when its comes to family business. ahli Townsquare Entertainment News, yoona then taeyeon then seohyun then sooyoung. SeoHyun was born on June 28, 1991, Yoona was born on May 30, 1990, Soo Young was born on February 10, 1990, Yuri was born on December 5, 1989, Hyoyeon was born on September 22, Tiffany was born on August 1, 1989, Sunny was born on May 15, 1989, Jessica was born on April 18, 1989 and Taeyeon was born on March 9, 1989.

A big jump in their career was 2010 released “oh”. This song expanded their audience base and entered the Japanese territory. Sooyoung comes from a well-off family and I'd assume Sunny is fairly rich because of her uncle. seohyun makes meer many with wgm and tts and her musical and modeling she should in the top, boven 5. she s brand ambassador for a bag company n she has also got into acting field..so evn now she is not rich only because of her family. ellacruz said: 1: soo young - nah. I think Taeyeon also makes a lot. Till the new sensation video from the SNSD Group airs, you can enjoy their tempting photoshoots. een lid van Townsquare Entertainment News. Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. . Your right this ranking id SOOOOOOO wrong, Well Sunny and Sooyoung is not rich their is comes with their FAMILY .. The SNSD Group more often than not comes up with hip hop, R&B, and EDM styles. Ranking the richest member of snsd - سوال and answer in the Girls Generation/SNSD club Taeyeon is the Richest based on own income and Sooyoung is the Richest based on Family income.SM made a ranking of it. Taeyeon, the leader of the SNSD group also owns a luxury apartment in Jeonju. They said they own villas in Gangnam. In 2010, they took a major decision to sign with a new record – EMI Records Japan and fortunately this was a good decision. een lid van Townsquare Entertainment News, yoona then taeyeon then seohyun then sooyoung. i do agree dat sooyoung's family is very rich.. ...but it does'nt mean that her richness is nly because of her family even she earns handsome income. After the success of their debut song, they released the ‘’Girl’s Generation’’ album in the same year. . After her, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon joined the record’s training system. The most earning singles and albums of the group are – ‘Oh’, ‘I Got a Boy’, ‘The Boys’ and Love and Peace.

i don't know why you're asking me this, everyone knows that she's the reachest member based on family.

• Mr. and oh this is the real ranking in mnet! Sooyoung comes from a well-off family and I'd assume Sunny is fairly rich because of her uncle. . Sooyoung (I think,coz her family is really rich). Sunny father makes a lot of money but Sooyoung's family makes lebih money. Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun from the SNSD Group have also performed in the plays like Twinkle, Holler and Dear Santa under the subsidiary group of S.M Entertainment – TTS Group. I dont think Yuri is seconde because if youre saying "she is the biggest income" its YOONA not YURI coz in realLife Yuri is in the 5th in beggist income though.