Samsung Galaxy M51. Check out the latest over at PlayStoreSales.com.

You can do this install-existing command for anything you have previously removed with the pm uninstall command. I would simply replace “[package name]” with com.samsung.android.da.daagent and it will install the Samsung Dual Messenger feature again for me.

. Such apps are called bloatware and because they are installed as system apps, the uninstall option for them remains unavailable.

You can find most of these apps on the other US variants of the Galaxy S10, and Note 10 as well. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

Unfortunately, the Galaxy S10 falls under this annoying umbrella, but there's an easy workaround.

You don’t cover it in your tutorial either. How do I get rid of the AT&T screen and music that loads every time I turn on the phone? If you choose to factory reset the Galaxy S20, S20 Ultra, or S20+ then all of these apps that you removed will come back. To access Software Information, you have to open the Settings app, scroll down to and tap About phone.

The method described below not just works on Samsung devices but on all Android devices running Android 5.0 Lollipop and higher. Samsung Galaxy M21.

To do that, just type ‘, Now, type the following ADB command and hit the. share. Moreover, ADB also makes it easy to disable, block, uninstall, and re-install the system apps on Android devices.

List of Bloatware for TMo S20 Ultra. This should return the ID of your device in the form of an alphanumeric string to show that your phone is properly connected and is ready to interact with ADB via computer. You can find out the APK package name for any app by opening the app page in the Play Store in a desktop browser as shown below. To do so, I need to follow the tutorial I linked above all the way to Step #8. . Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series, i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. Others feel baked-in features such as Bixby bloat the OS as well. If successful, a pop-up message will say “Enable USB Debugging Mode.” This will activate Developer Options that you can access via Settings. Select an app from the list that you wish to remove. Package Names to Uninstall Samsung Game Launcher. I don’t own the T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint or Verizon versions of the phone so I can’t give the package names of what needs to be removed. Bloat apps also devour system resources in the background and make your device slower. . Sadly, we cannot uninstall them like normal, but we can use a simple ADB command to get rid of them. .and press “Enter” on the keyboard again, If done correctly, you should receive a “Success” message at the prompt, Continue using the “pm uninstall” command for every bloatware app you want to remove, com.samsung.android.bixbyvision.framework, com.samsung.android.app.vrsetupwizardstub, com.google.android.printservice.recommendation, com.samsung.android.app.camera.sticker.facearavatar.preload. Smartphones cost a lot of money, they’re getting more expensive every year, and companies do not send me devices for free (so I have to buy them). Samsung Galaxy devices are known to ship with a lot of bloatware. Removing bloatware usually requires you to take extreme measures like rooting. You can copy the list of apps from the command windows and copy it to a text file. This is how you should approach bloatware removal too. Great article.

– You need ADB & Fastboot tools installed on your PC.

Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung.