", When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Here's the lowdown on her... Samia Longchambon, born and known as Samia Ghadie before getting married, is a 34-year-old born and raised in Manchester. The pair later shared photographs of their day with OK! The actress has been a staple on the Cobbles for nearly a decade- what else has she been up to? To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. On the wedding day, daughter Freya melted hearts as she walked her mum down the aisle to give her away. A French ice dancer,Sylvain Longchambon is currently married to ice dancer, Samia Ghadie. Not holding back, she then exposed Eva's 'fake' pregnancy to a stunned Aidan, who demanded answers at the altar. The Coronation Street star - who fell in love with Sylvain when they were paired up on the 2013 series of the ITV skating show - shared that her handsome husband will not be taking part in the upcoming show as it "didn't work for their family.". News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Early life. ", She added: "It doesn’t work for our family in Manchester. ❤️, A post shared by Samia_Longchambon (@samia_longchambon) on Dec 31, 2016 at 7:05am PST. Sylvain has signed up for 'The Real Full Monty', which is geared towards raising awareness for cancer charities.

"It just doesn't work for us as a family, with my job and his other job, because he's a personal trainer when he doesn't skate. Samia has been part of the Corrie cobbles leading cast since 2000, playing the role of Maria Sutherland (now Maria Connor). Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Speaking to Lorraine Kelly on Friday's Lorraine, the actress, 38, who is based in Manchester for her soap role, opened up on Sylvain's decision.

“Then she said my dad was saying the word Lyon, and it could mean the place in France.’”. she had to use a language app to learn how to pronounce her new name. Magazine. SAMIA LONGCHAMBON and her husband Sylvain have spoken out about the joys of parenthood and they also hinted that they could be ready to add to their brood at some point. ", Samia also revealed that Sylvain is set to take to the ice for a good cause, as she continued: "He is doing something on ice. While in that case she was proven innocent, she still ended up in jail thanks to a green card marriage scam to Pablo Duerte being uncovered in the process of the investigation.

Asked what advice she could offer her, Samia said: "You just need to throw yourself into it, experience it and enjoy it for what it is. I'm not sure he'll be stripping off!". This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Apart from Maria, Samia has had few acting roles - but has made several appearances on celebrity game shows for charity and, most notably, Dancing on Ice in 2013. A leading source of entertainment listings since 1985. Samia got married to long-term other half Sylvain Longchambon in 2016, and she decided to take his name.

Alongside it, she wrote: "#2016 has been a pretty special year for us.. #marriedmybestfriend Here's to #2017 being a great one for everyone reading this!". Our. Coronation Street Star Samia Longchambon has lifted the lid on why her ice skating husband Sylvain will not be on the new series, Don't miss out on the biggest soaps gossip! Samia and Sylvain tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony in August, 2016.

", She continued: "He is doing The Real Full Monty on ice for Stand Up to Cancer.". I don't know it talent is the right word when I think of myself and what I got from it! The pair made it through to week eight of the event before heading into the skate-off against boxer Luke Campbell and being voted off. UK coronavirus vaccine 'to be given to over 85s and front line NHS workers NEXT MONTH', Surgeries will reportedly be asked to prepare to administer the vaccine from the start of December, as well as teams being deployed to deliver it to care homes - it has been claimed in a GP magazine, UK terror threat level increased to 'severe' after shootings - with Brits warned attack is now 'highly likely', Home Secretary Priti Patel urges public to "remain vigilant" after beheadings in Nice and shooting in Vienna, Woman realised boyfriend was cheating after spotting odd detail in his selfie, Sydney Kinsch shared how she discovered the truth on TikTok in a viral video, with many people praising her for her detective work, while others shared similar stories.