I found Tatum, she's dead.

Randy exclaims, "Stu's flipped out. Sidney's face when discovering the "Randy tape". They genuinely react when their friends die and as an audience member we feel their fear and pain. What are some other "in public" deaths in slasher movies? Her name is Martha Meeks. Soooooo good. Randy also has a younger sister. ", "Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances say "I'll be right back." So he warned the survivors (Sidney, Gale, and Dewey) of what to expect from a trilogy in the horror field. He goes outside to ask a frightened Gale about what's going on, but is knocked down by her trying to survive. He talks to her about Jamie Lee Curtis. While alone at her sorority house, Cici is threatened by the killer over the phone before the killer attacks her inside the house. She's a sweet person, okay? New Stone Cold Steve Austin Documentary Is Coming from The Last Dance Producers, Netflix's WWII Spy Thriller Munich Gets Jeremy Irons & George MacKay, Resident Evil Reboot Begins Filming as Donal Logue Joins Cast. This time, the horror enthusiast's knowledge doesn't save him, as one of the killers pulls him into a van and stabs him to death after first taunting him on the phone. "I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin," Randy memorably says when the character is found alive, clearly believing his virginity saved his life.

Shortly after Tatum's murder, Billy arrives and he asked Stu, "What's Leather face doing here?" Jamie Kennedy Looks Back at ‘Scream 2’ and Randy's Death, Jamie Kennedy admits he hates Randy's death in Scream 2 but says the movie is 'as good as a sequel can be.'. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Dewey, Gale and Joel stumble upon Randy's bloody corpse the next moment. If they'd watch, "Shut up. By definition alone, they're inferior films!". Randy's sister, Martha, snuck onto the Stab 3 production and delivered a tape Randy made before his death.

Of course, this would ironically be proven by Randy himself later in the movie. Leave me alone" Billy having "survived" comes downstairs and easily wins Sidney's judgment having been intimate with her and gets the gun from her. He tries to help Sidney rescue her father, but falls because of his gunshot wound. He was the comic relief and in the wise but after his death they never replaced his character with another similar character to fill that Randy void. For more than a decade /R/HORROR has been reddit.com's gateway to all things Horror: from movies & TV, to books & games.

However, this was cut from the final film, because it was considered to be too unrealistic and therefore not considered to be canon. In the original 1996 movie, Kennedy appeared as horror movie expert Randy Meeks, co-starring with Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Rose McGowan, Matthew Lillard, and Skeet Ulrich.

Death I legit thought it was Joel the camera man. Home Trick with Jamie Kennedy is now available in theaters, on demand, and on digital outlets. I think Stu did it!" Randy, seen with the gang near the school's fountain. They're smart, they're tough and they're interesting vs cookie cutter victim #1 or Jock #2. R/HORROR, known as Dreadit by our subscribers is the premier horror entertainment community on Reddit. Later, he finds Tatum dead. He had a severe crush on his good friend Sidney Prescott, and hung out primarily with her, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, and Tatum Riley. ", "It's the millennium; motives are incidental. Cici is chased to the top floor where the killer throws her through balcony doors and then stabs her in the back twice before throwing … Dewey and Gale notice he is nowhere to be found and they search. Randy might be long dead, but it's awesome to see Kennedy coming back home to the slasher subgenre of horror. Close to the end, Randy is shot and seemingly killed by one of the two Ghostface killers, but it's revealed he has in fact survived his wounds. Reflecting on his role as Randy in the classic horror movies, Jamie Kennedy admits he isn't thrilled about his character's death in the sequel, but still holds both movies in very high regard.

Kenny, the cameraman, realizes that the camera setting is off and starts outside, but Ghostface is right outside having followed Sidney's scream to the news van.

Character information He stays at the house watching Halloween with the other teenagers.

He goes on to say Billy was a rat-looking, homo-repressed mama's boy. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Somehow my first time watching Scream 2 after his death the rest of the movie I believed he was still alive and one of the killers. This scene really stuck with me. The story follows a no-nonsense detective tracking down a serial killer named Trick, who is terrorizing a small town. While Gale and Dewey try to find the caller, Randy talks to Ghostface on the phone.

", "Now that Billy tried to mutilate her, do you think Sid would go out with me? Also you totally didn't expect it. where the group of friends can see her. ", "Oh, please!

He went to the school's water fountain and sat with Sidney, Billy, Tatum, and Stu. Dewey informs her that he had already reached her and let her know about his death.

Then gossiped and joked about their deaths. He knew beforehand, he was probably going to die in the second killing spree, because he lost his virginity and because of the rules of horror movies and that´s why he left this tape, because he also foresaw the possibility of a third killing spree, including one with an unexpected background. When you've seen so many horror films you start to not care when most characters die.

You actually enjoy and like the characters and feel something when they die.

That to me is what's missing in most horror movies, that realistic cast of people. He's gone mad!"

It marked the final time Randy would be seen in the franchise, as Kennedy did not appear in the 2011 sequel Scream 4. For Scream fans in particular, it definitely seems to be one worth checking out. They still managed to bring him back for the sequels. Cause you won't be back. Portrayed by The killer attempts to stab Sidney while setting up a copycat ploy. Randy Meeks Was that before or after he sliced and diced? © Watchr Media • All rights reserved, Courteney Cox Spoofs Her Notorious Scream 3 Bangs in Halloween Photo, Drew Barrymore Resurrects Her Iconic Scream Character in New Sketch, First Scream 5 Set Photos Reveal Courteney Cox's Return as Gale Weathers, Scream Queens Jamie Lee Curtis & Neve Campbell Reflect on Their Reign as Horror Royalty. Cici Cooper, a sorority girl, is the next victim. This scene really stuck with me. According to the rules, abstinence was required, as having sex would all but guarantee your gruesome death. After Billy is shot by Gale Weathers, A relieved Sidney helps up the injured Randy to his feet. Jesus, what a rat-lookin, homo-repressed mama's boy.

He opens the door and Randy runs in. Randy says that the new killer will, Randy's corpse after stabbed to death by Ghostface. Character information Joey Garfield Although it wouldn't make sense when the killer pulls the mask off for sid and it's Joel and she's like "Who... Who are you?"

Ghostface claims the cameraman's life instead of Randy's. It really just strips off the security blanket for everyone and just shows you that no one is safe. never become as famous as Billy and Stu before going on to insult Stu first, then Billy. Close to the end, Randy is shot and seemingly killed by one of the two Ghostface killers, but it's revealed he has in fact survived his wounds. Billy Loomis. looks at Derek, who shrugs. I should call his mother." He says to Sidney, "I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin." Manson, Bundy, O.J., Son---". Though wounded, he survived the Woodsboro murders, but was the fourth victim of the Windsor College Murders at the hands of Ghostface while helping Gale Weathers and Dewey Riley search for the killer. Rechan. Never, ever, under any circumstance say 'I'll be right back' because you won't be back.". After that was said, Ghostface suddenly appears and drags Randy into a news van and throws him against the windshield before slitting his throat and stabbing him four times in the chest. I know all about obsession. He tells Sidney, "We have to get the fuck outta here.

[Source] Her name is Martha Meeks.

Killed in public and so viciously. Billy confronted Randy and Stu took Billy's side. Appearance ScreamScream 2Scream 3 (cameo) it's almost a copy, What's the mark for the scene?

I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife. Dewey later informs Sidney of his murder leaving Sidney very emotional saying, "It shouldn't have been Randy, it should've been me. When Sidney is being chased to the News Van where the cameraman is, they view Ghostface sneaking behind him unexpectedly in an attempt to kill him, but Sidney's scream draws the killer's attention and saves him.

Because I heard that they found her liver in the mailbox, next to her spleen and pancreas. That's why the scream movies are so amazing. Jamie Kennedy That's the beauty of it all -- simplicity! You wanna be one of the big boys?! Randy Meeks was an excitable horror movie geek and Woodsboro High School student, who worked at a local video store, even though he was fired and re-hired several times. Scream 2 ou Frissons 2 au Québec est un film d'horreur américain réalisé par Wes Craven et écrit par Kevin Williamson, sorti en 1997. Right after he left ghostface calls and right after Randy died he comes back all like "hey what's up guys" then he bounced. What the fuck? In light of Jamie Kennedy returning to the horror genre with the new slasher movie Trick, the actor is looking back at his memorable role from Wes Craven's Scream series.

Status Bravo. Bravo . Randy makes a comment about her saying, "She got calve implants.

My phone just starts playing the whole movie from the beginning, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I know Sarah Michelle Gellar's in I Know What You Did Last Summer. You can read the Kennedy's interview in full at TooFab. During his murder, there was a group of college students blasting Hip-hop music, which unintentionally covered up the sound of the murder.

From a new interview with TooFab: In the original Scream, Kennedy's Randy character played a very important role by explaining the horror movie "rules" they each needed to follow in order to survive.