You have no items in your shopping basket. A range of knife blade shapes can be ordered: A farmer's knife with Buffalo

The Buffalo horn handles range from very light to dark and we cannot supply handles to particular colour specifications.

If you spend over £100 in one go from any of our web sites you are entitled to a free Sheffield made pocket knife of our choice post paid in the UK. Excellent knife, many thanks. The metal handle bolster was extended to approximately one third of … Due to some of the knife handles being made from wood, buffalo horn or stag antler, the handle may vary in colour and shape from the images below. on Thursday, so thanks for the prompt delivery but I also wanted to Thanks again. In production are some of the knives made with same materials and parts from the supplier of some of Trevor Abletts knife parts. It’s an elegant distinctive Sheffield made folding knife and quite different to the other knives we have. S9 4WJ Pocket knife with a small pruning blade, brass linings, and nickel bolster. We have one of the largest ranges of knives available anywhere in the world. "Replacement knife received today. "- a beautifully made and finished knife.

Popular Buffalo Full Pruner Nickel Capped Sheffield Made Pen/Pocket Knife. Beautiful Handmade in England Classic Pocket Knife, Damascus Blade, Ancient Bog Oak. This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. Just to say that I received the pen knife I ordered from you today For the latest news on our products and special offers click on the image above. You must notify us at the time of purchase on m.carpenter519@btinternet.com, You can see some of our other historic Sheffield handmade pocket knives by clicking on the links on the left.

Michael May Knives – Sheffield – England. I will most certainly buy again.

It can be kept bright and shiny with care.

If you have a strict deadline date or are looking for a different knife not shown below, Please Ask before ordering. it this morning and it is excellent. The first is now available and will appear below. - SG, UK.

", "Just to let you know that I received my Arthur Wright penknife yesterday.

Spyderco UK Penknife LWT Leaf. with keen gardeners, allotment holders and professional nurserymen. Click here for our Trade Enquiry Form. I am very impressed with the workmanship and robust appearance I am really pleased with it and although I expected a good knife its Ideal, sharp, easy to open and comfortable in hand. Bex 2 Blade Army Knife Sheffield Made Pen/Pocket Knife. Keep it up guys, amazing work.". If your order includes any age-restricted items we will contact you to validate your age.

"Just letting you know I received my knife this morning and I am more but I do use them too!

We bring you the opportunity to purchase pocket knives made at the world-reknown Arthur Wright Workshop. Sort by: Relevancy Relevancy Top Customer Reviews Highest Price Lowest Price Most Recent Vintage Abram brooksbank Sheffield penknife ... Vintage Richards of Sheffield Pocket Knife, Scouting Folding Knife, Penknife, rope work spike More grinding, shaping and a final polish leaves us with the finished product. (There is an option to remove this).

Trevor Ablett has now sadly died and the last of his new traditional Sheffield made pocket knives has now gone. Available with Buffalo, Rosewood or Stag handles. We occasionally get some of his second hand knives and when we have them they are below. My Arthur Wright knife arrived today. This is the Trevor Ablett recreated sheepsfoot rosewood handle in his new shape with square brass bolsters. penknife. Persons who order, pay, and then cancel before dispatch will be charged a fee of up to 10% of the value of the order to cover our un-recoverable payment-processing fees and our administration time. Established in 1947, A Wright of Sheffield are now one of the UK's best knife manufacturers. - BS, UK. Due to there being an element of hand-manufacture in the making of these knives, the quoted blade lengths should be regarded as approximate and may vary slightly. Born and living in Sheffield, I'm proud of you guys, I love the fact you ship to USA and Australia and they obviously love it too. It is excellent.

Ledge Slipjoint.

f: +44 (0)114 2754187, 1913 – 2013 The Stainless Steel Centenary. just as long. Received ok. Available with Buffalo, Rosewood or Stag handles. The Ettrick started life as a small gutting knife. A very attractive medium sized pruning knife. Please feel free to publish this on your customer feedback. Made to the same exactling standards as they always were, we offer a lifetime guarantee on each knife. If you have a specific request, please contact our office on 01492 640664. 71mm/2.8" knife blade. 5 Parkway Close Ash Spearpoint Sheffield Made Pen/Pocket Knife with Shackle. "Just received the pocket knife and wanted to say how much I appreciate "I ordered an Arthur Wright pocket knife as a gift for a friend, received The Arthur Wright traditional Sheffield pocket/pen knives are made with many decades' experience of knife making. Made in Sheffield means a lot in Germany. if you use a knife to cut an apple, the acid in the apple juice will cause tarnishing. Assembling a Barlow knife. Excellent service from your company and in particular your Mr Robert Day. Spearpoint Blade Pocket Knives with single Nickel Bolster. Available with Buffalo, Ebony, Jigbone (Lemon & Lime & Red), Rosewood and Stag handles. The Wright pocket knife is most excellent, many thanks. You may choose handles made from any of the following: Buffalo, Ebony, Jigbone, Rosewood and Stag. Available with Buffalo, Rosewood or Stag handles. Because the penknives are produced with natural materials the handles will differ from those in the illustrations. You can see Trevor Ablett in Michael Portillo’s  Great British Railway Journey’s when he visited Sheffield. Copyright © The Sheffield Cutlery Shop | All Rights Reserved | Website by. The pocket knives are individually hand-crafted in thier Sheffield workshop using methods of manufacture that have been in place for many years. 2018 marks the Centenary of the Armistice - we have put together a unique collection of items remembering this historic event and you can go to the site with them on by clicking on the image. If you have a specific request, please contact our office on 01492 640664. A very handy small bladed pruning knife ideal for budding and delicate work.

We look forward to receiving enquiries from retailers of this type of item e.g.