And actually funny too! Verified Email. Audio. login. 1.8k. Become a Redditor. 98% Upvoted. But Gwen definitely is, much thiccer. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Watch more 'Dummy Thicc' videos on Know Your Meme!. Unfollow. IMAGE DETAILS. Posted by. On January 16th, YouTuber blankit uploaded a dramatic reading of the tweet titled “Snake dummy thicc,” which was originally posted by Twitter user @hachikosyndrome and gained over 39,000 views within three weeks (shown below). remember me reset password. Colonel, I'm trying to sneak around but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the guards, HE SNICC, HE HAVE DICC, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY HE BE THICC, Legend says that once’s the cheeks start clapping, omae wa mou, shinderu, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Text. 1 Comment. 52 Comments. IFunny loves the dummy thicc mean I guess, Hrrrrnnggh Colonel, I’m trying to transition but I’m dummy thicc and the clap from my ass cheeks keeps alerting the cis, Things I’ve learned via assimilation about Metal Gear, the only thing i know about metal gear is that snake is dummy thicc, please feel free to let me know how accurate i am. 12 Comments. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Gender Male. Snake is thicc. Most popular Most recent. She may not be a good spy but she does make for a lovely woman nonetheless. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. bandanaboisstuff . By Deadfish-Comics Watch. Dummy Thicc is a slang expression based on the term “Thicc ... On January 16th, YouTuber blankit uploaded a dramatic reading of the tweet titled “Snake dummy thicc,” which was originally posted by Twitter user @hachikosyndrome and gained over 39,000 views within three weeks (shown below). i wish i saw her stuck in a vent i would play with her ass all day, Pls draw Carl Wheezer doing some smexy shit, I'm begging you. Species Unspecified / Any. General Rating. External References, … Continue Reading at: knowyourmeme.com [source], Gamestop Runs TikTok Challenge For Its Employees, And The Top Prize Is More Work, Goodbye To The Resistance? If this is a dank meme, Upvote this comment! Dummy Thicc is a slang expression based on the term “Thicc”, indicating that someone is exceptionally voluptuous. X from Resident Evil 2 is dummy thicc, and the clap of his ass cheeks keeps alerting the guards!”, Search Interest 27 Favourites. Unfollow. Remembering The Facepalms Of The Last Four Years, Memeing Classic Movies: Top Films From The '70s For Memes, Memeing Classic Movies: Top Films From The '70s For Memes, The Smiths vs. The exact origin of “dummy thicc” is unknown. Photo. Reblog. This content is intended for mature audiences, Drew Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel with short hair and she looks really hot with the warbird costume and the short hair, of course I had to give her a giant bubble butt to make up for Captain Space Hitler's lack of posterior.