They say that our children’s accomplishments are a mirror of our success as parents. It gives us the feeling we don’t make any big ones.”- Andy Rooney, 16. “Proud: Pride Rising Out of U Daily”- Christine Szymanski, 8. If you ever feel that you are lacking, remember our words.

I am definitely a republican in the British sense of the word.

But we have to say that we too, are proud to have you as our beloved child. We watched you grow up as we raise you from a tiny little person in your mother’s womb, and our hearts swell with pride to see the person that you have grown into today. Dear brother, thank you for showing me the way and for being a great role model. Proud of your sacrifices, proud of your efforts, and proud of the love you feel for me. I am so proud that you’ve grown to be the amazing young woman you are today. The proud man can learn humility, but he will be proud of it. “If you can look in your mother’s eyes and she tells you: “I’m so proud of you”, then you’re a champion.”- George Foreman, 5. “Don’t use expensive clothes as a screen for your personal doubts.

8. “I’m proud of you for the times you came in second, or third, or fourth, but what you did was the best you have ever done.”– Fred Rogers, 9. You know, we're a happy warrior party. Dear friend, I’m so proud of you for managing to turn your life upside down. “We are rarely proud when we are alone.”– Voltaire, 14.

“The most important thing is to be proud of the work that you put into something, and put the ego aside.”– Alicia Keys, 7. 6.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You’ll always be my superwoman with all the wonderful feelings that you are able to easily bring to me. We’ll always be honored to have known you and been friends with you, even if we’ve only known each other for a few semesters. 4. You don’t like socializing much but despite everything you took that challenge and went to the campaign. I’m proud of you, and I always will be. I’m proud of you. Just – that’s what we need to stop doing – stop worrying so much, and start observing a little bit more.” –Ysabella Brave, 4. 10. Can't wait to give them all a huge hug. But people ought to be proud to be Democrats right now. “Someday you will look back at your struggling days and feel proud of what you have achieved.” -Avijeet Das, 2. It’s just not in our culture to say that we are proud of anyone, but I want you to know that you truly do make me feel proud. I hope I made America proud tonight. You surely are the definition of being stubborn in a good way!

Discover and share So Proud Of You Quotes. I hope you know that.”- John Green.

I’m proud of you.

“Be proud of yourself when you do keep going!” –Lindsey Vonn, 25.

Now … and always.” Qhuinn’s vision got wavy. “I’m very proud of my sister and protective of her. “When you succeed be proud of yourself and know that not everyone gets to experience the thrill of success on a consistent basis.”- Robert Cheeke, 22.

3. I don’t think you’ll ever understand just how we feel about you, my dearest daughter. 3. It doesn’t matter if we’re talking about your child, romantic partner, a sibling, or a friend: it’s important each one of these people knows that you feel enormously proud to have them in your life. Hard-core.

I'm proud of them. I just don't see the use of the monarchy though I'm fierce patriot. I couldn’t be more proud of the woman you’ve turned into. I am happy that I have the privilege of seeing you grow and become a better person.

“Living a short life as a proud person is more worthwhile than living a whole century as a chameleon.” -Eraldo Banovac, 4. But, I have a great satisfaction in the blessings from my mother and father, who instilled a great work ethic in me both personally and professionally.”- Tamron Hall, 12. 7. I love you. I’m proud of the fact that you never gave up on me. Many people would tell you that you should honor your parents – even the bible says the same! 25 Best Wedding Wishes And Messages For Newly Married Couple, 160 Best Love Quotes For Him – Cute Love Quotes And Wishes, 75 Romantic Love Quotes For Her To Make her Feel Like Queen, 104 Touchy Miss You Messages for Boyfriend, 95 Sweet Good Night Messages for Your Girlfriend, 40 Romantic Deep Love Quotes To Express The Depth Of Your Love, 60 Cutest Paragraphs For Him To Make Him Smile, 170 Best Happy Birthday Wishes – Messages,Quotes And Greetings, 40 Best Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes – Quotes And Notes, 73 Best Happy Birthday Dad Quotes And Wishes With Images, 45 Best Birthday Wishes And Quotes for Sister In Law To Express Unconditional Love, 90 Birthday Wishes For Sister To Express Unconditional Love, Happy Birthday To Me Quotes – Birthday Wishes for Myself With Images, 30 Awesome Happy 25th Birthday Quotes And Wishes, 110 Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes To a Couple, 25 Amazing Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad Quotes And Wishes, 30 Best Happy Anniversary Wishes For Friends SMS, Have A Nice Trip – Quotes To Wish Healthy And Happy Journey, 55 Encouraging Condolence Message On Death of Mother – Sympathy Quotes, 15 Emotional 1 Year Death Anniversary Quotes To Remember Dearest One, 150+ Attractive Good Morning Quotes to Start a New Day, 40 Romantic Good Morning Text To Your Crush To Express Hidden Love, 30 Sweet Good Morning Husband Messages And Quotes, 40 Best Good Morning Monday Quotes To Start Day With Blessing, 40 Best Good Morning Text For Her To Start The Day With Love, 30 Best Have A Great Weekend Quotes With Images, 25 Inspirational Starting Over Quotes To Find New Beginning, 25 Exclusive Happy Holiday Wishes For Friends And Family, 25 Stepmom Quotes And Sayings For Motivation, 40 Best Friendship Betrayal Quotes And Sayings. “I’m most proud of the fact that I get to keep growing.” -Paula Scher, 5. 5. We have our own values; we build our own special, our JEWISH life - and we are proud, so very proud. “ The five most important words a leader can speak are – ‘I am proud of you’ The four most important are – ‘What is your opinion?’ The three most important are – ‘If you please’ The two most important are – ‘Thank You’ And the most important single word of all is – ‘You’” -Denis Waitley, 7. I don't know what to say. Everything you’ve accomplished makes me proud of being your friend. I’m proud of you, and I hope that you will find your own happiness one day. “You don’t have to be famous. If you do, you’ll see another side of me. 3. You know why I’m so proud of how far you’ve come? I’m proud of our relationship and of all the effort you put into it. Telling your loved ones how much they mean to you is extremely important. For that, I salute you for being so strong through it all. I know very well that you’re doing what you can too, and that is why I am proud of you. From the very first weeks of our friendship, back in high school, I knew that you were born for great things. I hope you know that.”- John Green, 3. When I laid my eyes on you for the first time in the hospital, I knew that you’d be hard work. However, among all our love declarations, we often forget to simply say “I’m proud of you”. If that is so, I’ve been the best parent ever because everything you achieve in life makes me proud. I try to support my parents, friends and fans. “It’s your life and we’re all going to be gone one day so just be proud of yourself.” –Marcus Hudson.

We’re proud of you! I’m proud of everything you’ve done for our relationship. It’s amazing how you’re able to go through everything you did and rise up from the ashes. I'm proud proud proud of being English, but I think the monarchy symbolizes a lot of what was wrong with the country. 10. “I am so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. There are many things I’ve wanted that I haven’t always gotten.

She’s so smart and secure. I am very proud of doing everything.

2. I’m sorry for not being a better husband to you. I always will be. She knows how to handle the good and the bad sides of the human mind by looking at behavior patterns in relationships. “I hope you live a life you’re proud of. 5. The thing I’m most proud of is that you’ve become a better version of me. I love these girls so much! We are so excited for Sunday!!! I’m proud of you for being such a good human being. So proud & honored to be the captain of this team. Tiffany is very proud to have the last name and she's proud of her dad. She’s sensitive to people’s feelings, but not afraid of what they think.”- Beyonce Knowles.

You have achieved so much, and I know that you’re only going to be achieving even more. 4. You’re an amazing person, and we’re so proud to have someone so kind and understanding as our classmate. I am your family.” -J.R. Ward, 8. Still such an amazing experience I'm so excited for floor and beam finals! 1. “I’m proud of you. No. “I am so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. “Be proud of your scars. Ever since you were a little girl, you’ve made me the proudest parent in the world. You’ve been making me proud ever since you were born. “There has never been a day when I have not been proud of you, I said to my daughter, though some days I’m louder about other stuff so it’s easy to miss that.” –Brian Andreas. I always will be. I’m proud of your empathy, of your ability to heal, and most importantly: proud of the amazing human being you are. “There is nothing wrong with who and what you have always been. They represented our country so well. “Though fallen down, be proud your mustache is not muddled” –Sir P.S. I’m proud of myself for choosing this well. You’re strong, you’re empowered and you’re someone that I am so very proud to call my son. 4. If you want to take a sneak peek into the male or female mind, our relationship expert Selma June is there to guide you through the process. I know very well that you’re doing what you can too, and that is why I am proud of you. I know that you’re aware of how much I love you, but I’m not sure that you know how much I respect you and most importantly, how proud I am for having you. 8. 1074 matching entries found. It’s not just your husband-like qualities I’m proud of. 9. Kanye told you college sucks so you should drop out, out but me, Im just going to finish to make my parents proud, proud. ===== I am so proud of you, baby. Cuddle Quotes: 111 Quotes & Messages About Snuggly Cuddles, I'm Proud Of Myself For Being Strong Enough To Let You Go, I’m Proud Of Myself For Being Strong Enough To Let You Go, Be The Woman You Needed As A Little Girl And Make Her Proud. I’m not proud of the money you earn.

I never say this as much as I should, but I hope you know that I am proud of you. Besides telling others “I’m proud of you”, don’t forget to say these encouraging words to yourself, as well: 1. Always remember: you’re good enough. There are no results for the term you are looking for. I hope that you’ll never let anyone tell you otherwise! We are tremendously proud of our cultures, heritage and achievements and we will continue to break new ground. We’re proud of you – everything that you were, everything that you are and everything that you’re going to become. I am proud to be paying taxes in the United States. 2. Every day is a new surprise.” -Bert McCracken, 23. Whatever it is that you set your mind to, you always find your way to achieve it. “You may have enemies whom you hate, but not enemies whom you despise. I don’t know how you always manage to pull yourself together like this, but you did.