We won't bombard you, trust us we're too busy! Tyres: Soma Shikoro 33c set up tubeless, technically they aren’t but it’s working so far:). It feels nimble as it steamrolls surfaces that slow my Trek. We recently received a frameset courtesy of Soma fabrications to build up. gorgeous bike btw. You do not need an invite! It claims a small size weight of 2170g/4.79lb for the frame & 1040g/2.3lb for the fork.

Soma Fog Cutter Road Frame: Endurance frame has typical road-race geometry, but accepts up to 42c tires Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo … Please try again. It is a lot more nimble than the Wolverine.

CLICK HERE for more info. This Salon is meant to remain work place friendly. What's 2+2?

There was a problem completing your request. Frame weight for a 58cm is claimed at 1925g/4.25lb for the smallest, or 2040g/4.5lb for a 58cm, and pairs with the 775g fork. The best part about the tyre clearance is suddenly your limitations of places to ride open up exponentially.

The steel-framed, disc brake bike is the latest generation of Soma’s long-running concept of a large volume road bike capable of all day rides, with a bit of speed and thirst for adventure thrown in for good measure. Whist this is aesthetically pleasing it also gifts a functionality to mechanics trying to access the disc brakes for a quick tweak. Bikerumor.com is the world’s largest cycling tech blog. It's a Musgard.

There are ground rules for everyone to follow, most are explained in the agreement (below). Because the Fog Cutter's reach is longer than my Trek's, I sized down from a 130mm stem to a 90mm, and boy do those 40mm make an insane difference in steering response!

Sometime it takes looking around the streets of Berlin to get a closer look at a bike that we really had only seen as a prototype from a US-based company. This bike goes the simplest 1x route, but since it is sold as a frameset, it is really up to your imagination. For now the 33c Shikoro tyres are a blast and really don’t feel any slower than 25c tyres. I hope this post has served to do so, though I'm happy to answer specific questions. It can float you over chewed up asphalt better than most bikes in this category. It could have an aluminum steer tube. Interested in riding a bicycle? I'm looking for a 650b for my 5'3" (currently non-riding) wife. Key to the Wolverine is flexibility. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Has anyone tried jamming 650b wheels with 42mm tires on this frame? Soma's Fog Cutter frame is an endurance road/sport frame designed to fit fatter tires, yet the frames angles are more Road bike like than CX or Gravel bikes.

This will cause immediate removal from the Salon!!! For the purposes of getting a demo bike on the Floor Will has stripped his old Salsa La Cruz and replaced some worn parts. What didn't you like about the iris cages? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, '93 GT Karakoram, '01 SC Superlight, '91 Litespeed Ocoee SWB, '13 Surly Straggler, '71 Sutter "Le Chatellerault", '15 Farley, '12 Salsa Vaya, '10 CDale RZ 120. -I had my LBS prep and press the headset into the frame. • About Us, Bikerumor Pic Of The Day: Caught Spring Peeking, Apply now to bring the Specialized Riding for Focus Cycling Program to a school near you, Insider Interview: Zipp explains hookless tubeless rims for road bikes. That is a very beautiful bike you have there. Don't ask us what the color of the kit is. VSalon currently allows unregistered guests to view the forum. Please try your search again later.