We greatly appreciate your business and are hoping to see you again in the future!

They let me use their. But no getting boat off the sand. Come back and see us! We do not have any affiliation with the tow company. THE LEGAL CATCH AMOUNT IS 22inches and up... Sooooo I don't know how that makes any sense. Sometimes!! We hope to serve you again soon!

We just returned from an amazing trip to Key West and having a boat for 3 of our 6 days really made the trip. The boat ran great and it was equipped with GPS and charts. We wanted to do some snorkeling, site seeing and relaxing. About Search Results. This place was great! Daniel come back and see us, happy you had a great day on the boat. We specialize in fiberglass and gelcoat and are available to repair or makeover your vessel. We at Spencer's Boatyard are looking forward to seeing you again! Thank you for the positive review and we are glad you had a wonderful experience with our boat rentals. We were told that they had fishing gear, tackle and bait for rent/purchase and they had nothing but some old poles- directed us to a tackle shop that also had nothing but tackle for bottom fishing.

When I said I needed him to send a rescue boat. Good time but 4hrs is enough.

On behalf of Spencer's Boatyard we are sad that you made a poor decision in navigation that resulted in loss of time in your day and fees which is not our fault - Spencer's Boatyard. He told us the boat was the best in key west and that he cleaned it.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. “We rented a 26' deck boat for the day for a small group of us.” in 3 reviews, “We rented the 22' Panga which was perfect for relaxing on the water and doing some fishing farther offshore.” in 2 reviews, “We had a great experience, Rick explained everything I needed to know to boat safely, looking forward to many more rentals in he future.” in 2 reviews, Key Wests only Boatyard! Everything about Spencer’s was great! Terrible experience.

The staff is great. All us Verizon ppl had no service. Great experience. Booked them for a trip and canceled on us the day of the trip, but still charged us anyway. Cleanest boats in Key West! We were able to rent a boat big enough for our family and see the keys! We found the great little restaurant Salty Oyster at Stock Island, the Hurricane Hole bar and on our last day headed out to Boca Grande where we enjoyed watching the dolphins swim around us for a good 15-20 minutes. Boat was in great condition. Was able to snag a rental from Spencer's Boat Yard two days before we arrived (on Valentine's weekend!). From 26' deck boats to 22' center consoles. The woman on the phone assured us that the boat had rod holders and a big cooler for catching 30+ inch fish. Spencer’s Boatyard has a fleet of boats waiting for you to take one out on a trip through some of the greatest boating, fishing, snorkeling and diving waters in the U.S. We have full day (8 hours) or half day (4 hour) rentals available, between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. We are a small locally owned business owner which has been in business for 25 years and I assure you that we are not "robbing" anyone just protecting our assets/business and doing standard business. Would recommend using them and will rent from them again in the future. The Spencer's were very helpful. I do not recommend them at all and am confused as to how they are even in business still. I highly recommend this company. Spencer’s Boatyard has been repairing and maintaining boats for over 30 years in Key West. We have rented boats in Key West for the past 18 years....Spencer's is absolutely the best experience we have ever had. Up to date equipment. Was able to snag a rental from Spencer's Boat Yard two days before we arrived (on Valentine's weekend!). The captain refused to take them and we did keep their deposit which was half the price for the boat rental since this was a last minute cancellation (our cancellation policy is 24 hour notice). My family rented a boat from Spencer's last week while in Key West. See all photos from Jay F. for Spencer's Boat Yard. In good faith, we rented a boat sight unseen and upon arrival was given the wrong boat. Multiple day rentals with discounted pricing available upon request. If I could give zero stars I totally would. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs.

Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We are a local, family owned business that has been in Key West for over 30 years. We can't wait for next year! A $1,000.00 damage deposit on a major credit card is required. Collected seashells. Jul 19, 2020 - Cleanest boats in Key West! Just finished a three day boat rental with Spencers Boatyard....outstanding experience. I was able to reserve in advance of my trip. more, Eco Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. we wanted to go to the reef for snorkeling. Clean boat. Thank you for your business! Whether you looking to rent a boat for your own island adventure or needing maintenance and repairs on your personal vessel, Spencer’s Boat Rental … One person in our group had sprint. Includes Spencer's Boatyard Reviews, maps & directions to Spencer's Boatyard in … All us Verizon ppl had no service. We received great advice from the staff at Spencer's and headed to the areas they recommended. This year it all worked out. You expect me to stay with the boat?". I have rented from Rick at Spencers Boatyard twice and will rent a third time before we leave Key West. The deck boat we typically rent is perfect for lobstering with a nice open front for arranging your gear, and places on both the front and the back to jump in. THEY LIED!!! These people know nothing of customer service. Then he told me to wait for high tide!!!! We are located downtown Key West. Pros with tons of experience. Please view our policy again on spencersboatyard.com, I rented a 26ft Rendezvous deck boat for the week. Being relatively inexperienced with boats I made sure to ask which would be the most suitable for me and my girlfriend to do a bit of touring snorkeling etc in the key west area. The Best place to rent a boat in Key West, Great people to work with.

We wanted to do some snorkeling, site seeing and relaxing. They let me use their.

The boat was in top shape with all the important electronics functioning well. I asked his advice about where we should go and mentioned again to him that I didn't have much experience, at which point he went off on one, basically trying to talk me out of going altogether. We were charged 150$ as a deposit, sounds responsible right? charts for the area, but their on-board Garmin worked superbly and we didn't need the chart. Horrible, go anywhere else. Key West Tourism; Key West Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Key West; Key West Holiday Rentals; Flights to Key West; Key West Restaurants; Key West Attractions; Key West Travel Forum We wanted to switch days due to some high winds and they allowed it without any issues at all. I went to Key West for my honeymoon intending on renting a boat for 3 days from Spencer's boat yard. Spencer Boatworks is an authorized dealer for Volvo Penta, Crusader, Mercruiser, Marine Power and Honda engines. Cleanest boats in Key West! Local owner with a staff that will help to get you out on the water and find your perfect day out on the beautiful Key West ocean area. Local owner with a staff that will help to get you out on the water and find your perfect day out on the beautiful Key West ocean area. Googling the instruction manual gave us some, but the screen was virtually un readable, so trying to navigate through all the various settings took us for ever- color contrast brightness, daylight, night mode who knows what else.Eventually at 1130 we illuminated the screen and finally we knew which direction to point in to get to the nearest patch of water more that 2' deep.So we wasted the first 3 hours of our day on the boat either watching it being fixed in the yard, or trying not to drown. I wonder if the gps was working for them? About Spencer's Boatyard Cleanest boats in Key West! Find Spencer's Boatyard in Key West with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. We took the boat out the first day and ran into some problems with the engine on the way in (this is understandable sometimes boats have problems) and basically had to limp back to the boat yard.Once we arrived I went to the office to let them know there was something wrong with the boat after which they immediately accused me of causing the problem before even taking a look at it (to me that's the worst customer service anyone can provide). The purpose of this “vacation” was to celebrate all of our hard work and our engagement. I didn't get his name but He was a VERY VERY VERY old. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. We have extensive knowledge of fiberglass and gelcoat repair, bottom painting, engine maintenance and general boat repair.