Choose to surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you and rid yourself of toxic relationships. Mama loves you. When Dumbledore find his looking through his memories, he tells Harry that it’s okay to be curious, but he should be careful about what his curiosity leads him to do. This quote from Luna Lovegood shows an optimistic way to look at loss. The Harry Potter actor’s description of the series says a lot about the impact it has had on fans. Overcoming adversity with someone is a sure-fire way to form a close bond with another person. Hermione, on the other hand, had Muggle parents, but still turned out to be a brilliant witch. ~ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. There’s something inside of you that makes you great. In the Harry Potter series, there are many times where teamwork is more effective than working alone. This pain is part of being human … the fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength.

Even if you aren’t an emotional person yourself, it’s always good to practice empathy with others, so you can be sensitive to their emotional needs. Dumbledore knew that fighting Voldemort and the Death Eaters was no easy task, so he inspired others to get together to fight for good. Do you respond in admiration, or do you look for ways to tear them down? This can come in the form of good memories or advice that someone has told you, or a very valuable life lesson learned after parting ways with someone. Please feel free to share any of these image quotes on your blog, website or social media :). Thanks! It’s hard to admit fault. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right. If there’s something in your life that you want to achieve, don’t let the fear of failure stop you. ~ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. When making a decision, think about the larger consequences of your actions. While Ron can’t even fathom the emotions running through a teenage girl’s mind, Hermione can empathize with Cho Chang, and understand how she feels. – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Dark and difficult times lie ahead. – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. If we are the ones to hand Potter to the Dark Lord, everything will be as it was, you understand? These words from Sirius Black stress the point that our actions say more about us than what’s inside our minds. For example, Draco came from a rich, pureblood family, yet his privilege didn’t get him very far in life. All Rights Reserved. When you’re feeling frightened, don’t make your fear bigger than it really is. When you discover you’re wrong about something, do you admit it immediately? When I read 'Harry Potter,' I don't want to then go and see 'Harry Potter' shot frame to frame.

I don't understand the point of it. What’s comin’ will come, an’ we’ll meet it when it does. ‘Never be ashamed,’ my ol’ dad used ter say, ‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth botherin’ with. – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Thoughts could leave deeper scars than almost anything else. But, Dumbledore’s thoughts on death can give us comfort in sad times. -Harry Potter, Harry Potter, the boy who lived...come to die. Things such as 'Harry Potter', all I can do is shape my character, seek the director's approval on that, and basically take it from there. Just make sure to link back to the page you found them on Bright Drops. J.K. Rowling’s characters teach readers valuable life lessons, and give advice that stick with readers forever. All you need to do is make that choice. A belief that there’s great adventure after death can reassure us that death is not the final chapter. -Hermione Granger. -Lily Potter. The way we choose to act in tough or stressful situations says everything about us. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. This quote comes from Dumbledore when he defends witches and wizards who don’t come from pureblood families.

~ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. -Professor Severus Snape, Harry, you are so loved. We’ve compiled some of the greatest Harry Potter quotes from the series that will make you think. I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure we don't find the rest. – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain. How dare you stand where he stood! – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself. This story has touched millions of people’s lives and continues to have a lasting impact, long after the story ends. If Hagrid chose to stay in his cabin because of a few people who didn’t appreciate him, then he would never get to enjoy life with those who loved him. Professor Flitwick in 'Harry Potter', I kind of defined how I saw him from reading the book, and luckily that matched up with the director's vision. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. ~ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Show a friend you understand their situation, and you’ll show them that you care. -Professor Severus Snape, Harry doesn't want to talk to us right now. It’s scary to not know what is on the other side. You don’t need any special talents to do good in the world. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other. The fear of death is a lot like the fear of the dark. It can be difficult to stand up to someone you admire and respect, but that doesn’t mean you should stand quietly and ignore the wrong you’re observing.

A good friend by your side can help you feel like you can accomplish anything, like even battling a giant mountain troll.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. People will take notice of how you treat others, and it can have a big impact on your reputation, for better or worse. -Harry Potter, I want to bury him. -Harry Potter, The longer we stay here, the stronger he gets. ~ Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. The Harry Potter series has sold millions of copies and has been translated into over fifty different languages. – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, It is my belief…that the truth is generally preferable to lies. We have for some time now considered Mr. Potter's return to Hogwarts as not merely possible, not inevitable. Everyone has experienced loss at one time or another. Dada loves you. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us.

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. This quote shows how jealousy towards others can start a chain reaction. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live. The same can be said for anyone’s story. Often times, friendships are founded by shared interests and experiences. We may not be able to choose what happens in life, but we can choose who we can spend our time with. – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, (You may also like: 37 Dr. Seuss Quotes That Can Change the World), P.S.

With new theme parks and set tours, we can experience the magic of Harry Potter for years to come.

It’s been nearly twenty years since the first book was published, and the Harry Potter craze is as strong as ever. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. ~ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. What matters is the part we choose to act on. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. Really Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I’m afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time. ~ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Ginny Weasley’s thoughts on her twin brothers are a good way to think about obstacles in your path to achieving what you desire.