Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Get this one!! A special night together turns into a nightmare when Howard lets a man into the house to use the phone.

Rated R for strong violence, sexuality, language and some drug content, Here’s a List of Everything Coming to and Leaving Hulu in April, Ratings: Once Upon a Time Musical and Last Man on Earth Finale Dip, Once Upon a Time: Jennifer Morrison Not Returning for Possible Season 7. Lee Plenty is an almost broke would-be novelist and Havilland Savage is rich and very beautiful woman and his friend. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. The Uninvited Guest is spooky, compelling, suspenseful, funny, voyeuristic and tragic.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2015.

Unable to add item to List. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

High school Spanish is enough to make the sub-titles unnecessary. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2010. I tried watching this with my husband first at his suggestion, since it was a movie on one of the Amazon channels we have on the 7 day trial, but then...he said this is low budget after about five minutes in & so we end up watching something else. Visit Chrome.com to get the fast Chrome browser for Windows. Some did call this movie erotic, may be formally correct, but sex is shown in more innocent, one could have expect from erotic thriller. S04:E33 - Hawaiian Love Song. Debbie and Howard are celebrating their wedding anniversary. The film starts off very promising when our lead Felix believes that a stranger who asked to use his phone, may be hiding somewhere in his 4,000 square foot home.

A special night together turns into a nightmare when Howard lets a man into the house to use the phone. At times The Uninvited Guest seems to be made up of two separate movies glued together somewhere near the middle.

Trust me, you won't see them coming. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This FAQ is empty.

I had to come Amazon to give it a rating because way too many have rated this movie as good when in fact it's horrible.

It is what cinema has been and can be today even more so with advanced cinematographic techniques and skilled camera work. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2016.

Debbie and Howard are celebrating their wedding anniversary. A GREAT FILM DIRECTED BY GUILLEM MORALES! Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.

The play of light and shadow, day and night, facial expressions and body language beg our attention. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Forget the popcorn.

Belgian siblings believe they’ve struck pay dirt when they start a business to bury deceased Muslims in the country by importing soil from Morocco.

I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO WATCH BUT TO MY ASTONISHMENT, A PERSON WITH DELSIONS AND SOMEWHAT OF A MENTAL BREAKDOWN GOES OUT OF HIS WAY ON BECOMING HIS OWN DEMON AND WHAT HE WAS ORIGINALLY AFRAID OF IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS FILM! A special night together turns into a nightmare when Howard lets a man into the house to use the phone. The movie was getting way too bad & I didn't want to waste my sleep time which I should've been to sleep instead of giving this "film" another shot.

Okay, THE UNINVITED GUEST (EL HABITANTE INCIERTO) is one weird movie! We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

The consequences will be deadly. Add the first question.

S04:E31 - The Lost Dog. I tried again last night to watch the movie alone, because I'm more forgiving of low budget films because they have a good plot & I look for it's potential. Add the unsuccessful playwright-husband's betrayal against his wife, and the wife's best friend's betrayal against her with frequent obligatory violence, and this bomb is boringly predictable throughout 85% of its tedious 103 minutes. "The Uninvited Guest" is one of the most tension-filled films I've ever seen.

A married consultant and a young IT tech kick off a flirty game that challenges societal norms — and leads them to re-evaluate their entire lives.

You won't regret.Movie is certainly far from perfection - budget definitely was scarce, at the same time all male characters are rather well played, female roles are less impressive, though not bad.

Please try again. A dramatic story with twists and turns plot happens between a female journalist、a newspaper director, a pregnant woman and a fake beggar.

You'll bite your fingers off. Would I pay? Is Felix sudden loneliness causing him to lose his mind, or is the stranger really lurking about in his house? Written by Plagued by a guilty conscience, he does everything he can to make things right--and avoid falling back in with the gang.

Movie starts out really good. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This added to the suspense, since it made him more vulnerable and apt to mess things up. Who is the smooth stranger who immediately takes to Debbie?

And what does he really want?

Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2019. Wilson thinks there may be a reward for a stray. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016. Who is the smooth stranger who immediately takes to Debbie? Really couldn't get through the whole movie twice. Debbie and Howard are celebrating their wedding anniversary.

Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. With Mekhi Phifer, Mari Morrow, Malinda Williams, Mel Jackson. Start within 30 days, finish within 48 hours.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Debbie and Howard are celebrating their wedding anniversary. Please try again. I will have to watch my back from now on. Debbie and Howard are celebrating their wedding anniversary. One night, a stranger knocks on his door and asks him if he can come in to make an urgent phone call.

A playboy gets the tables turned on him when a party is arranged with all of the women he has been two-timing are in attendance.

Or so Debbie thought. Connected by phone in the same home but 20 years apart, a serial killer puts another woman’s past — and life — on the line to change her own fate. A MUST SEE!!

Guillem Morales has been referred to as a Spanish Minimalist.

Felix and Vera have split up but remained friends. Noooooo!

A young man from Harlem, forced to cope with the 1980s drug scene, builds an illegal empire, only to have a crisis of conscience. Watch it till end! This is a must see! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2013. Still, the best in this movie I found - a screenplay.The very often used moral in most of US thrillers - DO NOT GET A STRANGER IN HOUSE! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 23, 2013, Good and shocking movie keep watching till the end worth a watch with the Mrs ladies will like it just as much as the men, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There is a paucity of dialogue. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 29, 2009. havent watched it in a while, but from what i recall an architect and his girlfriend live in this big house, she leaves him, he lets a guy in to use the phone,but the guy disappears. Who is the smooth stranger who immediately takes to Debbie? Turned out to be a good movie with several twists and turns, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2016. The attractive appearances of the actors isn't enough to divert attention from their blah performances.

And what does he really want? The twists just kept coming. Come on guys, this really does not stand the comparison with Hitchcock, it is just a cheap thrill B-Movie with very few explained in the plot, and the last 20 mins just do not make sense. Riveting, well-acted and suspenseful, this film will truly leave you breathless - and maybe scratching your head.

Looking for some great streaming picks? Use the HTML below. The Uninvited Guest is spooky, compelling, suspenseful, funny, voyeuristic and tragic.

"- and turning it upside down, and inside out! Dennis washes Wilson's tuxedo.

Some known good actors and actresses.

All in all a decent movie.

Search for "Uninvited Guest" on Amazon.com, Title:

Who is the smooth stranger who immediately takes to Debbie? Video availability outside of United States varies. ... 9 of 15 people found this review helpful.

This movie has me thinking about those close to me.

Here's an odd little film.

All together the movie was doable. All in all, a big fat D. This movie current average rating is deceptive.