Car title transfer in Michigan during the pandemic? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-85577025', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Caseville was the nearest place I could find jet ski rentals, which is quite a few miles west. Thanks! :-).

Are there any companies in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? 5 person max, and we would like to have at least 4 people per trip. $50 per person. Munising, Grand Marais - is a week too much? 5 Hour Traverse City Wine Tour: 5 Wineries on Old Mission Peninsula, Designated Driver TC - We Drive Your Car For Wine Tours, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html, Park and fly hotel near DTW airport for 2 week stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Difference between Saint Joseph and Glen Arbor. Turnip Rock Tours LLC. To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html.

Port Austin offers a great array of outdoor activities for all interests and skill levels.

Turnip Rock tour pricing seminars and presentations video and articles Turnip Rock A safe, relaxing trip to see Turnip Rock and the Thumbnail without all the paddling of a kayak trip. Turnip Rock was eroded by water over thousands of years, giving it this unique shape. For over 50 years, our summer cruises have been guiding visitors to the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, a top Michigan vacation spot.Our boat cruises are 2 1/2 to 3 hours and will travel into and alongside the most visually stunning 40 miles of shoreline on the Great Lakes! Start early or go during the week, as it was quite crowded on the way back!" SANDPIPER CHARTERS DAY CRUISES TO PORT AUSTIN LIGHTHOUSE AND TURNIP ROCK. One Day trips from Detroit - not more than 2-3 hrs drive one, Where to stay for one night near sleeping bear dunes, List of Must See Tourist Attractions in Michigan-4 days Trip. Are there any companies in Port Austin that rent jet skis to visit Turnip Rock? Boat tours.....Take a tour to Turnip Rock with us. Enjoy the waters of Lake Huron, our sandy beaches, hiking trails, or one of our many parks. Openings pending availability. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. You can get to the rock only by boat or kayak. Are there any tour companies that take you there on a boat?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We can go around the ROCK

Pictured Rocks Cruises, LLC is an authorized concessionaire of the National Park Service Department of the Interior. Are these places allowing dining indoor...? Boat tours or jet ski rentals to see Turnip Rock, Re: Boat tours or jet ski rentals to see Turnip Rock, Get answers to your questions about Michigan, How do we walk the Mackinac Bridge in 2018. Related: What are the most popular tours in Michigan? Will jet skis get you close to the rock or is it too shallow? From an exhilarating paddle around grand rock formations to a mindful hike in the forest, Port Austin has what you … Hopefully I am missing something and locals can give us both more info. I would love to see Turnip Rock but I have a bad arm and can't handle a 4 mile kayak trip to see it. From an exhilarating paddle around grand rock formations to a mindful hike in the forest, Port Austin has what you need to have a one-of-a-kind, pure Michigan adventure. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Port Austin, MI 48467 239-246-7101 Email: mikemorgansr@aol.com Web: www.sandpipercharters.com Is Michigan a good place for a beach vacation with kids? Log in, For help with a Michigan Itinerary or to arrange a Preview Visit call Karen at 989 254 7371 or contact us by email or visit us at www.michigansunrisetours.com. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. 560 likes. Watch Queue Queue.

more. Whether it be by foot, bike or boat there are more than enough opportunities for you and your family to explore Port Austin and beautiful Lake Huron. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-85572930', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Port Austin that rent jet skis to visit Turnip Rock? Captain Mike Morgan 115 E. Spring St. Baymont by Wyndham Bridgeport/Frankenmuth. While I read one could jet ski out there (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Whether it be by foot, bike or boat there are more than enough opportunities for you and your family to explore Port Austin and beautiful Lake Huron.

For smaller groups, you may be paired with other smaller groups. Turnip Rock A safe, relaxing trip to see Turnip Rock and the Thumbnail without all the paddling of a kayak trip.

We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. Answer 1 of 2: Hello, I would love to see Turnip Rock but I have a bad arm and can't handle a 4 mile kayak trip to see it. Cottages???

Best Wineries for Early November?

Homestead Resort - walk or drive from the resort to town. Speaking on google search alone, knowing locals can give you more info later, the above link is the only boat tour (charter) I could find.

Scenic route between Traverse City and Mackinaw City. Where to stay in Silver Lake Sand Dunes area.

Lighthouse Tours and Sunset Dinner Cruise to Charity Island, Beautiful Michigan lighthouse Located near the middle of the entrance to Saginaw Bay - Lake Huron, MI Gravelly Shoal Located in Saginaw Bay 7 miles east and a little south of Au Gres - Holiday Season Ideas Outdoor?