The work must continue at maximum effort after elections regardless of the outcome."

From Chance the Rapper to J. Cole, these hip-hop artists have paid homage to the classic movie on wax. That's what really, really blesses us, is that the connection from their mothers, and their grandmothers. Not me and you, but me and two bitches Vibe Lyrics: Good / Vibes / Vibe with a nigga one— / Just vibe with a nigga, one time hit this joint / Get high with a nigga one time, I won't have you on yo' ass / We can talk about some real

Sampled On: ", Covered By: In the aftermath of its blockbuster release, The Lion King was embraced by members of the hip-hop community, with artists paying homage to the film and its characters through song and producers pilfering its score for samples. [Intro] [Chorus] Reflections was one of four albums the late artist dropped in the 80s with critics looking to it as one of his finest projects. “People take that for granted, using their devices can be a strain on people’s incomes.”. Who was going to beat a chorus singing to the lordt? Mmm Lips so soft Ziggy Marley voted for the first time this year also and documented the process on social media. Gil Scott-Heron, Reflections (1981), Gil Scott-Heron's version of the soul classic reminded us of his versatile talents. We have always stayed on the course.

God will use them to let you know that you're covered by way of even prayer.

A post shared by VibeMagazine (@vibemagazine) on Jun 12, 2020 at 4:03pm PDT.

Live with the skill TWITTER. Too much of this has been going on, and not another one shall we see with this police brutality. And you're tellin' me and I'm still

During this recent conversation, Tip talks about his upcoming Verzuz battle with Jeezy, politics, the Trap Music Museum, and his desire to make his TV/film directorial debut. Bringin' up all my insta likes To commemorate the 25th anniversary of the film's release, we compiled a list of 25 of the most memorable lyrical references to The Lion King throughout hip-hop history. She's my baby, yeah she's crazy and she feisty all I need is a night Remy Ma, "Shether" Lyrics: “Dying from botched surgeries, what a sad world/But before the butt job/ … The journal will also help bring readers to terms with the importance of family and personal reflections as well as the goals they'd like to make a reality. LunchMoneyLewis - “It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day” feat. It's also a hidden gem for Withers as it isn't featured on Menagerie's LP.

Now you're scorin' points against me and I'm losin' 7 nil The Beatles - “Let It Be” | Let It Be (1968). bad vibes forever Lyrics: Ooh-ooh-ooh, got you grindin' all on that / Ridin' on that thang, make a young nigga eyes roll in my brain / What we gon' do-ooh-ooh? Will Smith - “Just The Two of Us” | Big Willie Style (1997) Yet, there's still little to no information on what happens next. And that's why I believe that the reason why the world really has taken onto us, because we have not compromised, we have not tried to do other things and then come back. With a deadly pandemic, wildfires, floods, economic pressure, and a struggle for survival playing out from the tweets to the streets, the stakes have never been higher. And we can do whatever we like, girl

Withers penned the song after watching the film 1962 movie Days of Wine and Roses, he pondered over the toxicity in his life.

And so, I believe that's the reason why the world loves us like that. 1 (2011) If you're reading this right now and you haven't voted yet, it's not too late. I know this shit has been stressful, but would you cope with me? We made the best out of our quarantine situation‼️FACETIME 70s PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE @kiyonnathewriter ❤️❤️SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY ARIES ♈️ MAKE THE BEST OF IT!!

I was just so shocked, and then he started running down all of the songs that we forgot the lyrics on some of them, from back in the day that he grew up on. “A Manwich has mills like Stephanie Mills, dills like pickles/ I'm fancy, man, I tickles like the French/ Not Johnny but like Bench, I press on like Lee/ I stan' like Lee, while you stagger like Lee”, "I take care of my family/ They say "Do the kid rock like Pam Lee?

Shut up, turn it up, where they at? Vibe (Woah), vibe (Yeah), vibe (Woah), ha-ha-ha-ha (Ooh) He’s acted in blockbuster films opposite Denzel Washington, Paul Rudd and Kevin Hart, but his willingness to speak truth to power has shown an unwavering commitment to being on the good side of history, as opposed to choosing silence to secure a spot on the good side of Hollywood. Vibe Ratings Lyrics: Look / No interruptions, stereos pumping from the dungeon / Comin' live from Flatbush Junction and making it hard to function / … He said, "Hey, this is Snoop Dogg."

The best part is these Raps are not limited to any specific genre.

Harris has earned some very respectable stripes as an emcee for his successful rap career, the self-proclaimed “King of the South” moniker really began to take true form once he stepped into his community activism calling. Preezy Brown Water drip | 1994, Standout: ", “I'm feeling wild lately/ I don't know how to die, kill you, you can educate me/ I'm back when the game is horrible/ I stepped right out of Stan Lee's imagination, Chino is a living Marvel”, “I'm at least top 10 breathing on land, me/ Helped Dylan raps, I got skills like Lee/ Which Lee? Details of COVID-19 are changing by the day with the most cases now coming out of New York. Mmm Especially since he toured with Kirk and is about to tour with Joey meaning they get along (he also says in an interview that he fucks with them). "It's just something that crossed my mind from watching that movie, and probably something else that happened in my life that I'm not aware of.

As virtual parties and celebrities opening up on social media happen on a daily, there are people who might not access fun distractions on the web. The new film Freedom Fighter—part of the 75th anniversary series "Bob Marley Legacy"—examines Marley as a symbol of human rights with a voice more powerful than any politician. On the time they spent working with Snoop Dogg: That was an incredible moment. Short for "The Whole Damn Yay," the group used Withers' sample while throwing a splash of The Bay's laid back flavor.

I don't wanna play no more Alt-J, This Is All Yours (2014) The only way that we could have a voice is [by doing] what we're doing and protesting until we have equality and justice. Live, it's real The Temptations | Solid Rock (1972), Standout: We respect every genre of music, but we have been told and we have been commissioned to stay [in] what we love, stay [in] what God has given us.

Today, the people have their say at the ballot box. In celebration of his life and impact on hip-hop, VIBE compiled a list of 20 of the illest rap lyrics paying homage to Stan Lee.