And these new rates will have to be passed along. It shows some lite wear on some of the edges, and some one has lightly scratched some letters or a name on the back side thats hard to see in the pics. I TOOK AS CLOSE OF PICTURE AS I COULD, SO LOOK IT OVER GOOD AND YOU DECIDE. Due to a high volume of incoming emails and time zone differences; we may not be able to send you an immediate reply Feedback: We strive for positive feedback on all transactions and nothing less than an ove. A strong bail spring, and a funtioning anti-reverse. 525 Blue Pacific No box. So put us on your favorites list and don't forget to check out the other wonderful variety of items that we have listed! $33.00. I do my best to describe items accurately. Be sure to check out my other items for sale! No others on Ebay. 325. small NO NAME zebco type reel. Which is the safest and easiest for all of us. Drag and the reel is very smooth high quality. But most show normal usage having surfaces scratches and usage marks. 225 WRIGHT & MCGILL FISHING REEL EQUIPMENT vintage Crappie, Vintage Eagle Claw Fishing Reel-Model 425, Vintage Eagle Claw EPC Wright& Mc Gill Co reel made in Italy. EAGLE CLAW SPINNING REEL AUCTION IS FOR 1 REEL INFINITE ANTI-REVERSE, 3 BALL BEARING, STRONG AND SMOOTH CONSISTENT DRAG, ALUMINUM SPOOL, SOFT RUBBER KNOB, FOR MORE CRAPPIE TACKLE SEE OUR EBAY STORE BRAND NEW PAYMENT IS EXPECTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF END OF AUCTION. REPAIR POLICY PAPER, REPAIR PARTS PRICE LIST THERE IS A SMALL DING ON THE BACK OF THE REEL. by Shakespeare in the 60s and weighs 19.6oz. Cont. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS OFFERED. Our official spokesman. Customer Satisfaction We want all of our customers to be satisfied. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. $19.00 + shipping . Otherwise. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please ask. NO FUZZY PICTURES HERE! Buyer to pay $12.99 shipping. Very nice used collection of reels. Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. AND LIGHT BALLPOINT WRITING ON TOP OF BOX DETAILING AN INCOMING AIRPLANE ARRIVAL AND TIME. ** USED ** VINTAGE EAGLE CLAW BRV 4125RD LIGHTWEIGHT SPINNING REEL. OR YOU CAN CALL 800-305-9866 AND PAY WITH CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. it, and hopefully solve the problem to everyone‘s satisfaction. Vintage Eagle Claw Model 5135. It is being sold as is, as seen in pictures, and as I bought it. CONDITION; PRE-OWNED USED. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL REEL AND COLLECTIBLE. New merchandise is added everyday. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Posted with, Here I have a nice Vintage Eagle Claw fishing reel. If you do not want free upgraded shipping. $35.00. Prints being shipped flat can be combined for up to total value(items + shipping) of $300. REEL, INSTRUCTION PAPER. SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE! Dock Rod Combo 28" Eagle Claw Brave Eagle Rods . I ship Monday through Friday. Vintage Wright & McGill Eagle Claw 88A Spinning Fishing Reel, VINTAGE EAGLE CLAW WRIGHT MCGILL SPINNING REEL ECR MADE IN ITALY TAN AND GOLD, Vintage Eagle Claw "ECO" Mini Fishing Reel-Made in Italy, Vintage Penguin 202C Spinning Reel Shakespeare Zebco Eagle Claw Spinning Reel, VINTAGE EAGLE CLAW 5135 Spinning Reel Freshwater 4.3:1 High Speed ~CLASSIC~, VINTAGE Wright McGill EAGLE CLAW BLUE PACIFIC MODEL 225 SPINNING REEL FISHING, VINTAGE (MINT) EAGLE CLAW WRIGHT & MCGILL # 325 SPINNING REEL (NO LINE), Eagle Claw 225 Wright & McGill Co Vintage Fishing Spinning Reel Anodized Spool, Used Vintage Olympic 4500 Big Game Reel &Eagle Claw 4000 Reel, VINTAGE EAGLE CLAW WRIGHT & MCGILL NO 125 SPINNING FISHING REEL TACKLE JAPAN EX, Vintage Eagle Claw Wright and Mcgill CO. No. Buyer pays shipping cost. Please email me with any questions. 125-R Spinning Reel, Vintage Eagle Claw TC 1000 Green Spinning Reel, Vintage Wright & McGill Eagle Claw Model ECR Spinning Reel Italy + Box & Papers, Vintage Eagle Claw Model 225 Spinning Fishing Reel Brown, Vintage EAGLE CLAW 5520 Spinning Fishing Reel 3.2:1, Gear Ratio, Ball Bearing, Vintage Eagle Claw Spin Casting Reel Model ECA with Box & Paperwork- Collectible, Vintage Wright and McGill Co Eagle Claw Model No. Something went wrong. VINTAGE EAGLE CLAW 7550 FISHING REEL ~ CLEAN & IN GREAT CONDITION! thanks for looking~ about the tags, I started pricing them to go in a yard sale based on what the going rate was on ebay. But we are not experts. VINTAGE EAGLE CLAW ECO FISHING REEL IN BOX - VERY NICE, NEW- VINTAGE EAGLE CLAW 7070, DOUBLE EAGLE SERIES, SALT WATER STRIPER REEL, Vintage Eagle Claw Model ECM Spinning Reel, NIP vintage Eagle Claw Spinning Reel 7070 Salt Water Striper Salmon Muskie, Vintage Eagle Claw "Favorite" Fishing Rod and Shakespeare Reel, VINTAGE OLD ANTIQUE EAGLE CLAW SPINNING REEL IN GREAT SHAPE VERY CLEAN ECU, Vintage Eagle Claw ECH (Shakespeare 2081) Spinning Reel, Rare Vintage Eagle Claw ECR spinning reel, EAGLE CLAW 5525 Spinning Reel VINTAGE (6), mint vintage EAGLE CLAW No.525 big game spinning reel, EAGLE CLAW MODEL NO.