650 fitted with 100/90/19 54H Avon Venom This bike sold on ebay in April, 2009. The conversion was undertaken by Eurotech Trikes ; 1989 Yamaha V-Max Full Power Trike : Import ... 1988 Yamaha Virago Trike : 1986 Yamaha Venture Royal Trike : 1998 Yamaha XJ 900 S Trike : Yamaha XJ900 Trike : The trike was built with Sierra back Axciel, also has Hagon suspension for great comfort for those long rallys. Also fitted with

Trigg Trike Kits produces the finest and most affordable motorcycle trike kit available. $sWebSiteDescription3 ="" ; I did the same to the tubes. $sWebSiteTitle4 ="Motorcycle News"; I’ve sent the MOT and V5c off to the local DVLA Orifice to see what they want to do regarding changing the V5c to Trike. YAMAHA V-STAR 250 (Virago, XV250’s) Videos; FAQ. $BlnShowCategoryDescriptions=1;

Shop V-Star 650 Kits. tank has been enlarged and is fitted with Mistake number one! Motor Trike offers an Independent Rear Suspension on many of their conversions.

The letter in parenthesis next to the bike is the frame size used. Each Voyager trike kit includes fenders, a rear guard, mounting hardware, suspension hardware, trailer hitch, rims and tires, heavy-duty frame, free technical support, and a, Honda CX 500 Deluxe & Custom ('78-'81) (A), Shadow Spirit 750 Chain Drive ('01-'07) (A), Victory Kingpin ('04-'07, 2010 & up) (D)†, Victory Judge, High-Ball (2010 & Up) (A)†, D UNIT: Fits most cruiser motorcycles with a long rear fender or wheelbase, A & D UNIT: 55" outside fender width, 36" inside fender width ('D' is 3" longer than 'A'), B & C UNIT: 60" outside fender width, 41" inside fender width ('C' is 3" longer than 'B'), CW UNIT: For specific motorcycles, 64" outside fender width, 45" inside fender width. I was then able to disconnect the rear shocks. What to do now? It didn’t bend without collapsing in the pipe bender. That was the easy bit!

Am I mental?.....Probably! Shop V-Star 1100 Kits. $sWebSiteTitle ="Motorcycles"; $iPageSize=5 ; It’s probably not a thing to do on your own. Sold by Madness Cycle. lights for eyes. YAMAHA V-STAR 1100.

rear seat control. Then you have to clean it up, like I did. Then the fun really started, I cut the original middle bit out and threw it away! I felt a total pratt and won’t ever overlook anything like that again. There it was in black and white……..Virago, Tricycle, the magic words.

google_ad_height = 600; Two Viper crome Exhaust. Customs finished in black power coat, Handmade seat, covered by Tony Archer with underslung chrome stop and tail Saved from artinmotionllc.net.

// end hiding ---> Show winner

Better safe than sorry. VW Trike . V max trike was coverted on 21/01/06 by VW Trike. The bike is likely to fall over and we don’t want any more expense, let alone accidents. $sWebSiteTitle1 ="Motorcycle Parts and Accessories"; First, they designed and patented an air ride suspension that offers over four inches of wheel travel. Rocket III '04-'06 (A or B) Rocket III … Each trike kit comes in your choice of finish - clear coated black or raw primer gray.

Axciel, also has Hagon suspension for Click here for more details. 295 50r15 108h tyres. All Trike Conversions. Should have gone this way first! STAGE 1: Base Kit. This makes for a great ride by allowing each wheel on the same axle to move independently of each other. That’s got to be a big YES. I made some inserts that fitted inside the remains of the swinging arm and the shaped tube. cassette, Show quality paint.

Make your trike your own with the specially-designed customization options below: