(PS4)Bnansss, August 21 in Off Topic. Many games have it and use it.

Its not a "support" problem .... the answer its that you cant do it .... that simple . Back in 2019, during the Warframe Devstream #128 broadcast, the developers explained that “crossplay isn’t on our radar, but cross-progression is.

Recently, on Warframe’s dev … Usually followed up by them unironically asking why this game doesn't have a button to report leeches..... Thread has strayed from the topic at hand, and discussion has pretty much been wrapped up. After I switched from ps4 to PC gaming with all of my friends, ... destiny actually just has cross save, that’s all I want haha. DE only allowed migrations for a limited time because Sony prohibited DE from allowing migrations all the time, and the migrations were only one way (PC to PS4) and not the other way around.

DE can release transactions whenever it wants, it just doesn't. We don’t know when the deadline will be, or if they have it in their horizons, but it’s good to hear that they are thinking about the issue.

Before we get it, cross-save functionality needs to be added. Close.

The one saving grace with Warframe is at least it's PvE and the bulk of the competitive angle comes from damage bragging rights. The long-running indie hit Warframe has swept across the gaming community in the last couple of years, and have now been ported over across all platforms, most recently coming to the Switch.

14 comments. Not to mention that you are speaking about doing it from PS4 to PC .... thats never being done before . Recently, on Warframe’s dev stream, Digital Extremes have finally spoken about the issue, and potentially hinting at the difficulties surrounding the issue. Yeah but outside of Dog Days where they actually went out of their way to make killstealing a mechanic and the hand full of antithetically group friendly frames like Nidus.... Warframe has mostly already hit peak KS potential.

Cross-Play for WF 2020.

If DE defies the terms in the contract(s) they have set up with console manufacturers, then Warframe would probably be pulled from said console(s). Seven years after its initial release, Warframe cross-save functions could be added into the game in 2020. A little communication really does go a long way to help us understand. It seems as though cross-progression and cross-saves is the priority in Warframe right now, ahead of cross-platform play. With Players having dedicated years into their accounts, many are asking the same thing: cross-play and cross-save.

“We don’t really have anything to say about cross-save.

I can't think of one that isn't Fortnite (a game with more clout than god) or a Microsoft Xbox title that has cross-save with Microsoft Windows Store version of the game.

report. Welcome to the new GameRevolution community platform. Thanks, DE! ©2020 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved.

Don’t have anything great to talk about that right now but definitely know that was something that you would value in the game and as I’ve said in the past, we’ve done some research on that. We’ll update this guide with a release date if one is given for cross-saves and cross-platform play in Warframe. DE cant do it whenever they want .

Often spoken about and asked for, is 2020 the year when Warframe cross-save and cross-platform play gets added to the game? We’ll update this guide with a release date if one is given for cross-saves … Read on to find out everything there is to know about Warframe cross-progression and whether it will happen any time soon on the online third-person shooter RPG.

By In this guide, we’ll let you in on whether there is a Warframe cross-save release date in 2020 or not. I know a lot of people who are building pcs with the new generation coming up and a lot of people who want to play but don't want to start new accounts. With Players having dedicated years into their accounts, many are asking the same thing: cross-play and cross-save.