Trailing weight (approx) 1525kg (boat, engine and trailer). We offer many accessories to push your fishing comfort and capabilities over the edge. The internal free board, like all the warrior range is generous, so with youngsters on board you can relax in the knowledge that they are safe and will stay on on board. Would you mind thanking Phil for the time he took with us in the handover when we collected our boat.

Not only was he very patient , he took the time to explain and answer our queries in a very plain and easy to understand way and for that we are very grateful . South East 1. You are the reason why people buy warrior boats, as your customer service is second to none. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Regards from a still happy “warrior boats” customer.

Browse all the Warrior Boats for sale that we have advertised, or use the filters on the left to narrow your search. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. V2090. Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries, “I would like to thank you and your employees for the dedication, commitment and service.”, “I have to say I am thrilled with the boat. PR25 3UQ, Tel 01772 459666 In front of your seat, your live/dry well has a solid top and working tray, is big enough for snacks and drinks, minnows, wallets or phones - whatever you need to store while fishing or hunting. Turn our boats over and you'll see no ridges or molded shapes to get caught on while exploring difficult areas. List or Shop a Warrior Boat through our Warrior specialized Classifieds. Unit 7, Centurion Court, Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. V198. No handles in the way. I know my boat wasn’t the most straight forward build and I really appreciate your time/effort spent on her. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Warrior 1800kg braked rollercoaster trailer, inc. jockey wheel, spare wheel, lighting board, hitch lock and straps, braked flushing system, two speed winch. Best mounts in the industry, hands down. Available on our Warrior 150, Warrior 165, Warrior 175 & Warrior 175 Export Boats.

Warrior Boats has an enviable reputation for building top quality leisure and commercial boats. There are so many boats to choose from these days, but without doubt we made the best choice with a Warrior. Excess water is dealt with by twin scuppers fitted into the transom of the boat, this is the safest type of hull to venture offshore. Overall my boat demonstrates the adage that you get what you pay for. Type. Warrior One Man Boats offer a solid and durable transom for motor mounts, specially designed for years of wear and tear. Just wanted you to know that I absolutely love my Warrior. Drain plugs in the back of the boat for run-off, and a plug in the live well, make for easy drain and clean. We are one of the biggest “small boat” manufacturers in the UK, with a no-compromise attitude towards materials and quality. We try to answer every email within 24 hours, but we occasionally demo our product in far away places. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Just like to say thank you very much to all the team at Warrior for all the help and friendly assistance when I visited the factory over the last couple of days, it was really refreshing to meet such a genuine bunch of folk!! Stainless steel steering eyebolts mean no breaking and no rusting.