Legal. If you follow Warrior Culture Gear on IG you will know that Jason is very active and is constantly posting, doing the live feeds and always answering questions. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Warrior Culture Gear Inc. is a Pennsylvania Domestic Business Corporation filed on March 5, 2013. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The company accepts VISA, American Express, Master Card and Pay Pal payments. I am going to be critical in what I say, but no one should take that to mean, as other reviewers write, the book should be banned. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Some of the information he presents is valid, especially that related to what civilians suffered at the hands of the Plains Indians. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 4170743. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. It was a refreshing read; this was outside of my normal cache. That is ludicrous. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Warrior Culture Gear. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Osborne has written a refreshing new look at some of the history of Native Americans and of the American West. I see nothing wrong with this approach to writing history. What happened? You can still see all customer reviews for the product. State the thesis, refer to it occasionally, but let the evidence speak for itself without the frequent twists of the knife. Information within this books is often forgotten or ignored by many modern-day historians who over simplify the drama between whites and Native Americans. While I found Mr. Osborne's research and narrative thorough, I could do without the constant reminders of liberal historical revisionism. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2009. Donny gives practical solutions to problems plaguing Men's Ministry everywhere. Makes one realize how people could feel that a such a violent and brutal culture simply had to go. Edward Osborne’s The Warrior Culture is a mixed bag. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.