Happy wedding anniversary!!!

May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier. 71.

I am so thankful having you as my life partner.

Every day we have togetherIs such a precious gift.Lyf with u just gets better and better,You r the answer to everything I’ve ever wished, Hw true my feelings were I found out to beThe best thing in my lyf was when u married meThank u my loving HusbandWish you a Happy Anniversary. Not only have I seen the truth in your eyes, you remind me of time itself for you are my past, present, future, and forever. You can check below some wedding anniversary quotes for husband and marriage quotes for husband to send on your anniversary day. As you celebrate another year together, take a moment to reminisce in the happy memories you’ve created together and to reflect on the lessons learned. 26. And I hope this moment is equally rewarding for both of you. This blog i am including malayalam wedding anniversary wishes for parents, ഈ പൂന്തോട്ടം ദൈവം സൃഷ്ട്ടിച്ചത് നമ്മൾക്കായി ആണോഓരോ പൂവും വിടരുന്നത് നമ്മിൽ പ്രണയം സൃഷ്ടിക്കാനാണോഓരോ കുയിലും പാടുന്ന പാട്ടുകൾ നമ്മുടെ പ്രണയ ഗീതമോഓരോ മയിലും ആടുന്ന നൃത്തം നമ്മുടെ പ്രണയ കഥയോ?ഓമലേ നീയെൻ മനസ്സിൽ ഒരു സ്നേഹമായി ഒഴുകുമ്പോൾപ്രണയമെന്തെന്നു ഞാനറിയുന്നു സഖി. Tamil whatsapp group link [ Join ] 1000+ Tamil invite link... Online business whatsapp group link [ Join ] And Grow Your... Selvi whatsapp number [ Join ] Chat with selvi whatsapp. I am with you always and love you for eternity.

With each passing year, u can count on one thing; that I’ll luv u more and more. You complete me, and I am so happy to have spent another year with you. Every year I thank my fate for giving you as my hubby, every year makes me realize how lucky I am to be your wife. You’re lucky to have a husband like that. Happy silver anniversary. Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! May life grant you many more amazing years. This anniversary is not only to celebrate the day we married but this is to celebrate every day i spend with the most precious husband. As you celebrate another year of love and happiness, remember that you’re also a beacon of light and hope to others. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary! 14. On this special occasion, I want to remind you that you are my everything and my love is true. I luv u. You know how truly I luv uyou know that I will never leave u,because the past two years have been the bestjust because of u.Happy Anniversary. Just lyk how the blend of two colors makes a new shade, the blend of trust and understanding has made a beautiful marriage lyk ours. Happy Anniversary! One of the most famous and important of them is the anniversary of their wedding.

After all of these years, I still can’t believe u choose me. Happy anniversary. 15. May your love for each other grow and grow, And how strong is your relation, to the world you may show!!!! I chose to answer only one, and that is U. Happy anniversary! You are stuck with me like glue, there is no one else besides you; for me, you will always be the apple of my eye, I will always love you until the day I die. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. ദൈവം ഇതാ ഒരു പങ്കാളിയെ തരുന്നു

നിനക്കു കൂട്ടിനായി, താങ്ങിനായി wedding anniversary wishes malayalam sms “This day is solely yours. Congratulations on another year spent together. 67. We usually have only a few really good friends. Rated 3.6 | 207,722 views | Liked by 100% Users. Every year, your anniversary makes me anxious, insecure, nervous and stressed because it adds to the pressure of finding the perfect match – just like you both did. Happy Anniversary!

Thank u for being there, especially when times get difficult. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together.

You don’t need to wait for your 10th, 20th or 25th anniversary to celebrate a milestone in your life. Happy anniversary dear. Happy anniversary.

To my hone, To my precious one, To my lover, To my everything, I luv you. 5. U are my sun, you gave my light when the hour was darkest.

Let’s see some: Dear, I am so delighted to have you as my life partner.

Happy Anniversary! The harsh realities of everyday lyf, the bitterness of failure at work and regrets of the past – all these things become bearable just because I have a husband lyk u.