The miracle of love is not something you will have for a lifetime. Nothing can be better than starting your own family. I wish that this special connection between you two would always be this strong. Wondering what to write in text message for a newly wedded couple? I give you my best wishes for your marriage. Congratulations! You are a perfect couple, everyone knows that. You’ve just got married, but I’m already looking forward to seeing your pretty kids. Congratulations on your wedding, be happy together! I am sure you will make the best life partner. Quality: © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Wishing you lots of love, kids and fun in your union, and I will always be there to support you no matter what. We welcome you to our crazy family. Yes the married couple are the main protagonists in a Greek wedding, but not the only ones! Congratulations! The love you are lucky to have is so beautiful and pure, I’m absolutely blown away by that feeling.

I feel it with every piece of my heart. Getting married is one the most important decisions in life, and sometimes people doubt if it’s really worth it. 4. If you are unable to come up with sarcastic and funny ideas, go for formal wedding wishes. It’s always easy to be happy together. Weddings are astonishing. It means a completely new way of life, new habits and interests. Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. Wishing you an amazing journey in your new road of life as husband and wife!

", "So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family. Congratulations on your Ruby Wedding Anniversary! I wish that each new day of your family life would bring many unforgettable moments and emotions. I wish you to learn how to forgive each other and try to avoid things you should apologize for. Usage Frequency: 6 Unless the office colleague is your close friend, we suggest you not to use informal tone. Copyright (c) 2015 -2020 by Arnav Media And Entertainment Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved, 51+ Wedding Wishes: What & How to Write A Creative Wedding Card. Marriage is the combination of two hearts and two souls, which join each other on this special day of your wedding. Congratulations! I know you can do that. Wedding Wishes Based on Bible Verses. Congratulations on your wedding!

or "But what if someone else gives the steak knives? Wishing this day be the start of the best time of your life.

Wishing you many years of loving each other as much as you do now! A life event so painfully important for Greeks that it’s good enough to become a top-selling film comedy worldwide. Love is a wonderful feeling and it has tied your hearts once and for all. Writing a congratulations message might seem easy but you might find yourself wondering how to phrase the perfect congratulations message. You both should always listen to your heart, because there’s almost nothing else you can do, because the heart never lies, trust it! It means that your marriage will last.

Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted.

May this happiness last forever! Below are some examples. Congratulations on the wedding! I can't express in words how happy I am for my brother/sister marriage. May your love last forever, may you never leave each other in hard times, congratulations on your marriage!

It’s all about learning how to cope with problems together. Looking at you I understand that marriage is not a simple routine with no end. On that beautiful day my wish for you is to always listen to each other, no matter what. Congratulations! Wedding is the triumph of love and I wish it would never end for you two. Η ώρα η καλή (i ora i kali). Congratulations on your wedding! Religious wedding card message should match with the beliefs of the couple. We pray that God always pour blessings and smile upon you. I have never seen such a beautiful wedding. What a wonderful couple! You two are made for each other. My heart explodes when I look at you two! I can see it in your smiles that appear on your faces when you look at each other. The relationship … The only thing I wish you both is to keep the vow you’ll make on this blessed day.