She is currently based in Sydney, Australia, Los Angeles, California and China. As of December , her first YouTube channel, Wengie, had more than 13 million subscribers and over 1. Throughout 2018, she has focused on "Do It Yourself" videos, prank videos, and slime videos. Learn about Wengie: her birthday, what she did before fame, her family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. Character Information She has earned over 1. This page is updated often with latest details about Wengie. Wendy is the eldest twin although Wengie her sister ,is annoying she loves her dearly ever since her mother passed away her father the werewolf king is very protective over Wengie and Wendy. Purple-haired Wendy Ayche, better known as beauty tipster Wengie on YouTube, knows style -- and code. Wengie holds Australian-Chinese nationality and comes from a … Unknown Wengie has an app called the World of Wengie, a website,, Instagram followers and more than 8 million subscribers to her YouTube channel. Her younger brother Jim was born when she was in her final years of high school. Nice Guy' music videos with YouTube star Wengie", "Wengie Teams Up with (G)I-dle's Minnie on Powerful 'Empire': Watch", "Wengie on Instagram: "I can't believe my song "Cake" is 2 years old! She was ranked 5th in the world in fastest-growing channel August that year, and she was also featured in the annual YouTube Rewind, all of which helped raise her net worth. – When is Wengie’s birthday? As of , she was one of the fastest growing stars on YouTube, having garnered over 4 million subscribers in three years. Wendy Ayche is an Australian-Chinese internet personality – her family moved to Australia when she was still young. The show originally aired from to Remember Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, the three super-powered girls who fought crime?

Regarding her personal life, Wengie married Max in mid-2016 – he is also an internet personality and has his own YouTube channel. The series returned for several specials. Wendy Jie Huang (Chinese: 文洁; pinyin: Wénjié), better known as Wengie, (born 9 January 1986) is a Chinese Australian YouTuber, vlogger, pop singer, and voice actress. Not to be confused with Miss Wendy, portrayed by Wendy Cheng. – View Wengie height, weight & body stats – Wengie’s biography and horoscope. Most Popular #4328. She also has two other YouTube channels which are also very popular. Ayche was featured in the annual YouTube Rewind in 2016 and was also singled out by Google as one of the top beauty creators in the Asia region.

In 2016, Wengie created a YouTube channel named "Jumbo Bunny ", where her engaged YouTube boyfriend Max did "Do It Yourself" (DIY). http://bit.ly/WengieMusicFamFollow me on Spotify: http://bit.ly/WengieSpotifyInstagram: http://www.instagram.com/wengieLyrics:(Ooh ooh, shoobedoo, ooh) [2×] Go rap the presents, put 'em under the treePour me some eggnog and I'll bake the cookiesSittin' by the fire, keep the cold outside, oh yeah(Ooh, ooh, shoobedoo, ooh)Go hang the mistletoe, and then we can kissI told you Christmas don't get better than thisYou know what I wantPut your ugIy Christmas sweater on(Ooh, ooh, shoobedoo, ooh)Oooh, it's been waitin' in a box in the atticYou told me that you weren't sure you still had itBaby, don't you know?That the time has comeTo rock the polyester with the bells on the front(Ooh ooh, shoobedoo, ooh) [2×] No matter what holidayNaughty or Nice?With singing carols and to twinkle the lightsBaby, you and me got a little bit of everything(Ooh, ooh, shoobedoo, ooh)Go make an angel layin' out in the snowYou know it keeps you warm where ever you go You waited all year long to put your ugIy Christmas sweater on(Ooh, ooh, shoobedoo, ooh)Oooh, it's been waitin' in a box in the atticYou told me that you weren't sure you still had itBaby, don't you know?That the time has comeTo rock the polyester with the bells on the frontSo put it on, put it on, yeahHaving fun, having fun, yeahEveryone say they want thatOooooh~You know the cam with the battery pack?You can feel the water running straight down your backEverybody gonna ask you where you got it atEven Santa can't top that(Oooh, oooh, oooh, ugIy Christmas sweater) [2×]Go rap the presents, put 'em under the treePour me some eggnog and I'll bake the cookiesSittin' by the fire, keep the cold outside, oh yeahOoooh, oh yeahGo hang the mistletoe, and then we can kissI told you Christmas don't get better than thisYou waited all year longYou know what I want Come on put it onPut your ugIy Christmas sweater on#ChristmasSongs #wengie #christmas #uglysweater Wengie started her career as a regular corporate employee and had a 9 to 5 job. She is one of the most stylish and frequently searched for internet personalities. Dislikes Wengie was born on a Thursday, January 9, 1986 in Guangzhou, China. [8], In 2013, Wengie created a second YouTube channel called "WengieVlogs". Wengie's main YouTube channel was created on 9 September 2010. On 9 March 2019, Wengie released her 4th English single "Lace Up".

5.1M Fans. Miss Wengie is a Computer Sciences teacher at Titan Academy who teaches Class T1T5 in the episode "17 Teachers You'll Meet in Every Online Class" (S3E6). Other Information Have you ever wondered how rich Wendy Ayche … Wengie is single. Discover the net worth of Wengie on CelebsMoney. Let’s take a look at Wengie past relationships, ex-boyfriends and previous hookups. The 34-year-old American was born in the Year of the Tiger and is part of Millennials Generation. Your email address will not be published. Active Aliases Wendy Ayche (born: January 9, 1986 (1986-01-09) [age 34]),1 better known online as Wengie (also known as Wen Jie Huang), is an Chinese-Australian YouTuber, singer,dancer, and voice actress. YouTube Stars. Ayche had started a YouTube channel the year before to share makeup tutorials and supplement her existing fashion blog. Wengie later joined her parents when she was four. Wendy got her nickname “Wengie” at a dance class which is inspired by her Chinese name, Wén Jié. Reaction Web Stars. She was born in Guangzhou, China.

Born on April 27 #8.

[10], She released another song on YouTube under the channel Wengie Music Asia on 25 November 2017, entitled "Oh I Do". As of November 2017, WengieVlogs has 1.7 million subscribers and 53 million views. In October 2018, she changed the channel's name to "Wendie ft. Wengie". Her birth name is Wengie and she is currently 34 years old. Wengie‘s estimated revenue is now around $3,500 per day, and $1.3 million a year. Mixing 10,000 Sour Patch Kids Into One Giant Sour Patch Kid! The nickname was inspired by her Chinese name, Wen Jie. Bookmark this page and come back for updates. She is also currently a board member of the Internet Creators Guild, a non-profit focused on providing protection, representation and guidance to online creators. As of November , WengieVlogs has 1.

Spotify: http://bit.ly/spotifywengieucs iTunes: http://bit.ly/ituneswengieucsGet your limited edition Christmas Merch! ), better known as Wengie, is a Chinese Australian YouTuber personality, vlogger, singer, and voice actress. Class T1T5Titan Academy As of 29 November 2017, the music video had over 9,100,000 views. Inspired and encouraged by her immediate success, she started another channel in December 2011 called “WengieVlogs”, on which she shows her daily activities and behind the scenes videos. Wendy Ayche known professionally as Wengie, is an Australian YouTube personality and Vlogger. You can help Class T1T5 Wiki by expanding this page. Wengie is popular for being a YouTuber. Wengie � Bio, Plastic Surgery, Is She Married, Who Is The Boyfriend Or Husband? Background Information The first generation to reach adulthood in the new millennium, Millennials are the young technology gurus who thrive on new innovations, startups, and working out of coffee shops.