Question 3. Some would just see Him as a great teacher or leader but nothing more. Pharisees – Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath? “And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.”, “When you, therefore, shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place…”. Read this fascinating take on the identity of the Antichrist. Jesus once asked this question of some blind men who wanted to see again:  "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" Isn’t it true that most people want to know how much you care before they want to know how much you know?? 17. More from the Book of Matthew. As an example of someone who answered this question correctly, I watched a documentary on the life of George Muller recently and this question came up over and over again. Now on really rough days for just a few minutes, I covet a faith that has answers to every question. He answered the questions! Pretty simple and logical question you would think. 24. And then He asks this question - 'Which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life span?' Luke 6:46-49 "  Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say? By entertaining questions God has a chance to change us. This truth, Jesus said, is only revealed by His Father in Heaven. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. x��[Yo7~7����@j5��a�� 8�����1�Y�X'��K�*v��m,Of���b���ٗ�v�{߳�ӓ��߽���{{�=����o'��>�����������fö�l{����g�����'���?�d)�*QQ���O����|��c��8�-:Q��H�E;J�._�3v�ڬ����Vy����5F����ϺZݮ���.|�n>���;ׯ>���_��������We�湅�,ʅ���E�.��j]L۶_F*�ZLZ��I���r��b@����oL�b�%�a�*����� P*AQ�U���5��F�m�1T�k!W�c#��+����Gk�D����2Z��e���E��H�H->�:|��5o���yi���$���V2Q�q���*�#�ڢ������Z^�v 9��n�j5���E��I�z�xd�V��'5������%3n�߿^��~��7��\����/.ל�����D�#�^���e>)l=�bY���3{��GC,��L�l�V[`ɍ#~�e��e)��Rm7���TYV��X��t���qe޵����p�:�sn�����0�j#�S�O]Z���'�t��#�6��S�I���U� �ըRR��Lk���V�U�,ܰndøv�`��hر���M{�>g�}��+��^�+~t������\�@��[�>����>2��q ,m48�;�?g�����BO�rb�3>g��?yQ�n�XX�B�%���� How long will the footprints on the moon last? You probably know the story but it is worth noting that this is similar to the question that God asked Solomon. Top 10 Questions from Jesus Christ in the Bible.

Great! ‘Perceptions of Christianity from People of Different Faiths’, authourHouse Nov 2018, spelling mistake authorHouse not authourHouse, You misunderstand the point of the book. Jesus – I saw you under the fig tree. Peter knew that Jesus was the Messiah but he also knew that He was God's very own Son. What three questions does Jesus directly answer in the Bible? Which says to me, that when I have questions, He will never ever leave me, but that he will respond.

Ten lepers cry out to Jesus for healing and instead of healing them straight away, Jesus asks them to go show yourselves to the Priests. Ano ang mga kasabihan sa sa aking kababata? by I Gordon. Then He adds the personal penetrating question... Do you believe this? These three questions and the answers Jesus gave have been debated, argued, and fought over for the last two centuries.

What do you want me to do for you? Being a follower of Jesus means we let him and his ways transform our lives. This question is obviously not just directed at Mary or Martha. Unfortunately this is a symptom of the fall. “Easy answers can give us a sense of finality. Woman@well – How is you can ask me for a drink? The first one requires no commitment. Mark 8:36-37 "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?

Question 9. We can read this prophecy in Matthew chapters 24 and 25. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. “For as the lightning comes out of the east and shines even to the west, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.” Like lightning blasting across the sky from east to west. Different things affect people differently. I bet Philip didn't know it was a test and was frantically trying to work it all out. Jesus gave the answers but how many of us don’t have any idea what He said or what He was referring to? unders, Questions about WikiAnswers and Answers.com. Bob, Well, you would think that until you read the next sentence which says that Jesus asked this question to test Philip for He already knew what He would do! A man is way more valuable than a sheep. What is the time signature of the song Atin Cu Pung Singsing? In the difficulties and challenges that we face we should have faith and believe that Jesus is able, in any way that He sees fit, to handle the situation.

Polls tell us grossly inflated percentages of those that claim to be Christians in the Western world. Transformation is” (20).

Blogger template was built with, When you, therefore, shall see the abomination of desolation, “For as the lightning comes out of the east and shines even to the west, Daniel Two, a ten-thousand-foot view of that prophetic statue, In their own words. These three questions and the answers Jesus gave have been debated, argued, and fought over for the last two centuries. And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”. : ) As I starting believing and being convicted more and more by the word of God, I remember being struck with the thought that all that I was working hard for and knew, didn't mean anything if I was to lose my soul. The book says that Jesus only answers 3 questions and that is because the author believes that Jesus directly answers only 3 questions. (16) Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." If you could ask the Lord three questions about the end of the world, what would you ask? Chapter 12 finishes the questions with questions from the Risen Christ. (25  ) "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? This list of questions in the Bible is definitely not complete. Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw? Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? What good is it to gain the whole world but lose your soul? Jesus – you are Israel’s teacher and do not know? (John 21:15-17) Jesus is the Question: The 307 Questions Jesus Asked and the 3 He Answered Martin B. Copenhaver.