In present day, the Gadsden Flag is iconic in its symbolism as a rallying cry for Libertarianism and individual liberty, as far as the modern mainstream political discourse will allow it to be. Moultrie Flag.

You’re taking one example of an unfriendly neighbor and using it to assign a stereotype to this flag. This is spelled out, not as a contrarian argument, but more as a fact – a plainly put statement of resistance, which makes it far more applicable to day-to-day life and thus far more frequently used and thus ubiquitous in terms of seeing it used regularly.

I had no idea it was just Libertarian. I should say, there have been a few folks who think like I do from my industry and we can kinda spot each other and we’ll talk in the corner…it just SUCKS BEING SILENCED by these DAMN BULLIES. Keywords: united states | moultrie | south carolina | Historical flags 4. The Gadsden flag has carried over as a symbol of defiance against the perception of tyranny. More Than Just Surviving is a survival blog that concentrates on wilderness survival, preparedness, and gear. Ivan Sache, 14 August 2008, I recently learned from an attorney in Illinois who purchased a flag from me that the official flag of Moultrie County, Illinois is the "Fort Moultrie" flag. If they choose to not allow anyone on it, that is their right.

I agree with you. Was I wrong, Sir, in thinking this a strong picture of the temper and conduct of America? Yup, did you see the attack by the Daily Mail on the slingshot channel? ;). With that said, I believe that respect underpins society and I would encourage you and anyone else reading this to take a step back with a view to establish dialogue- not censorship. Colonial and Revolutionary War Flags 3. Thanks Vincent, much appreciate the support! Sadly I am not on social media very much- you can subscribe to the blog or our twitter ( https://twitter.com/mtjsblog ).

This individual could do many things to keep people off their land, and they employed the means by which the government has established in order to keep the peace and protect rights. Resisting other’s attempts at forcing you to do things you don’t want to do, resisting attempts at taking away your personal liberties – I feel this is an important message that the Gadsden flag still reinforces today.

Transparency is the solution here, if people know what they are trading (their data for free access to email for example) then I see no issue. ;).

– the idiots on the left are getting away with it, they’re able to SILENCE normal, everyday PROUD AMERICANS like me and my boys for the simple fact that I don’t want the government dictating everything in my life or the lives of my young boys. "Col. Moultrie devised a large blue flag with a white crescent in the upper left, facing the hoist. If you choose to, you’ll be a sorry motherfucker…in a nutshell. The correct Moultrie flag has the word in the crescent. In the 16-hour battle on June 28, 1776, the flag was shot down, but Sergeant William Jasper ran out into the open, raising it and rallying the troops until it could be mounted again. ”. Well the Rights that we sometimes enjoy have actually been revoked and sold to somebody else. TRUMP2020 (I had no idea that he would be so incredible for our side, I had NO IDEA) – let’s get him back in and shoot, I also never thought in a million years that I’d say this either, but I wish the 22nd Amendment would be thrown out, as I don’t see anyone nearly as strong as him so it worries me for what’s next)….OK, I’m done now – thank you again!!