Lord, today I come to you hurting. Lord Jesus, thank you that you love [name of person who needs healing]. We may not always approve of our friends’ actions, but we can always be an encourager in the ways of God. I pray that this change of heart is temporary and that like the prodigal son, she will make her way back home to You, where You will welcome her back with open arms. In doing this, I feel closer to the Lord and my friends as I pray. You can share them via text, emails or hand-written notes.

Our godliness is measured by how true we are to our friends. Proverbs 27:9 - The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.

You are always trustworthy. Download your own personal copy of these beautiful prayers HERE.

There’s much more ahead of you.

Soften my friend’s heart toward me now- let them return grace to me too.

In these days when they’re struggling, or seem to have lost their way at times, would you please remind them that you are still here. Here is the friendship that has wounded me so much, Lord- take this hurt from me, help me feel your peace and your love toward me now. Help me be humble. All rights reserved. Your friendship gives me joy. God’s plans for you are magnificent. I feel broken hearted, and I want justice. ~ Madaline Twooney. We pray Lord with all our might that we would not let that happen. Use these scripture, quotes and words of affirmation to encourage, lift up and support the dear friends God has put in your life. Help her to be patient and not let the enemy discourage her. Guide him in his journey from this day forward. Give her a tenderness that makes her great, a deep sense of understanding, and a strong faith in You. Instantly, we want to spend time with them and enjoy their company.

One of the most loving acts in life is sticking by a friend no matter what. We know and believe beyond any doubt, that your power and love will never fail. Heavenly Father, my instinct is to rush in and make plans, especially if someone I care about has made mistakes. California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. I know this is hard to hear, but I love you and share this truth in love. You’ll get through this. Give her that inner beauty of a soul that never fades, that eternal youth that is found in holding fast to the things that never age.

Proverbs 17:17.

Being a friend of God is the greatest gift on earth. “I love them, but they try to bring accusations against me, even as I am praying for them!” Psalm 109:4 (NLT), 3. That you are bigger than this storm they’re facing, and you promise to hold them secure.

4 Powerful Prayers for a Troubled Marriage, personal copy of these beautiful prayers HERE. You are Lord over every situation no matter how difficult it may seem. Let your angels of peace go ahead of us when we go out and stay by our side when we return. Close. Please open his eyes, Lord, that he may see Your presence, just like You opened the eyes of Elisha’s servant and he saw the hills covered by horses and chariots of heavenly fire. May they travel together as friends and lovers, brother and sister, husband and wife, father and mother, and as servants of Christ until He shall return or until that day when one shall lay the other into the arms of God. When competition is removed from friendship, then real growth begins. I’m praying for you, friend. Help my friend to see what l see when l look upon Your face, precious Lord, for You are worthy to be honored. You make me look good! Luke 11:8 (NLT), 4. 18. ", True and Lasting Friendship Can Occur Suddenly, Loyal Friends Love Through Difficult Times, Purity and Integrity Gain the Friendship of Kings, The Wrong Friends Can Have a Negative Influence, Sincere Friends Speak the Truth in Love, Even When it Hurts, True Friends Strengthen and Help Each Other, Meet Jonathan in the Bible: Eldest Son of King Saul, Love in the Bible: From God's Love to the Most Romantic Scriptures, 13 Thank You Bible Verses to Express Your Appreciation, Biblical Baby Boy Names: From Aaron to Zechariah, 20 Bible Verses for Your Christian Wedding Ceremony, 39 Bible Verses About Wisdom to Protect You, The Bible Says 'No' to Talking to the Dead, General Biblical Studies, Interdenominational Christian Training Center, Paul’s Ministry Friends (Romans 16:3-5; 2 Corinthians 2:12-13; Philippians 2:25; Colossians 4:7, 14; 2 Timothy 1:2-4; 1 Philemon. You are a blessing in my life.

Christian friendships are one of the greatest blessings of God. They may be young or old, close or distant. John 15:13 - There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed if that happens here than keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan and help me to be excited about heaven. Everyone needs a friend like you. Speak to them as they read your word and bring verses of encouragement and comfort to their attention. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. In your name, I pray. To know you are deeply loved by the Lord of All Creation brings genuine joy. Dear Lord,I pray over my friend right now.

It is our prayer that these words will bring you blessings while you use the affirmations, quotes, and Bible verses to inspire others to life their life fully alive! Or on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. As You know Lord, my friend has decided that she doesn’t want to walk with You anymore.

5 Things “Letting Go and Letting God” Doesn’t Mean, 6 Reasons Why Children in Christian Homes Rebel, 4 Prayers for a Powerful Fasting Breakthrough, 10 Signs of Emotional Abuse in a Relationship. ~ Adapted from Dr. Louis H. Evans’ Marriage Prayer for Bride and Groom. This uplifting collection of Bible verses about friendship considers the value and celebrates the blessings of God in the gift of true friends. It doesn’t seem fair for her to have to endure so much pain. Here are some of my favorite prayers to use when a friend's need comes to mind. A true friend is a valuable ally. Gossip has no place in true friendship.

But I tell you this-though he won’t do it for friendship’s sake, if you keep knocking long enough, he will get up and give you whatever you need because of your shameless persistence. I pray for your provision in a church family for him and new friends. 3 John 1:11 -  Dear friend, don’t let this bad example influence you. Carrie Lowrance is an author and writer. “I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.” – Thomas A. Edi, “One person caring about another represents life’s greatest value.” – Unknown, “I thank God for the way He made you; distinct, special and unique. Then, when your earthly possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home.” Luke 16:9 (NLT), 8. Draw near to them and let them feel your presence.

I love how you hold me accountable. She writes her own childcare and author blog at www.carrielowrance.com. Dear Lord,I pray over my friend right now.

1. 25. Whoever they are and wherever they are, these words are for you to encourage them. 20.

Lord, Satan is trying with all his might to divide your house and your people. “When I was in my prime, God’s friendship was felt in my home.” Job 29:4 (NLT), 2.

If you currently have a friend who is ill and perhaps in hospital or about to have surgery, you may find this prayer for healing useful. I beseech you for strength and for wisdom that she would be able to endure this situation and be able to handle it in a way that would bring glory to Your name.vIn Jesus name.