To clean the filter, first turn off your tap and then remove the hose. The inlet hose filter reduces contamination (sand, clay, rust etc.) This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience Our, Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine Error Codes, Shark IQ Robot Vacuum Cleaner Error Codes, Electrolux Robot Vacuum Cleaner Error Codes, Anker Eufy Robovac Robot Vacuum Error Codes, bObsweep Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner Error Codes. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. White-Westinghouse Argenta 108.

Then pull the coarse filter out of the micro filter. Free expert DIY tips, support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Westinghouse Dishwasher products. If water is left inside the machine at the end of the program. You might want to update your flash player: Hi Jake, Removed the drain pump from our dishwasher, opened it up and the impellar was not jammed so ordered the replacement pump and installed it.

If shaking and hitting noises are heard during a wash operation. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.

The baskets must not be overloaded. Sears Appliance Tech.

There we go Tom, its this one that's the correct model number: Hi Jake, you sent a short video that shows how to remove the dishwasher drain pump. Dishes unloaded too fast.

237 Problems and Solutions operating manual needed.

The hose …

Power failure.

The table shows the main problems that can arise during the use of the device and it also lists methods which can be used to fix them. Thanks. Check whether the holes for the upper and lower spray arms are clogged. • The wrong washing program has been selected. 0 Solutions. • The filters in the base of the washing compartment are dirty or incorrectly positioned. ... Westinghouse Servis & White Fridge Thermostat Hy260-3 Questions. 4 yrs. A very small amount of detergent is being used. Hi Jake, Our White-Westinghouse dishwasher is about two years old. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. White-Westinghouse Dishwasher …

Gary Miller was closest.

Unhealthy mains grounding. You must log in or register to reply here. Detergent has been added when the detergent compartment was wet. These cookies do not store any personal information. If one of program monitor lights is on and start/pause light is flashing. It may not display this or other websites correctly.

Its just a regular Youtube video that I embedded here, you can't play it?

365 day return policy.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Westinghouse Dishwasher Troubleshooting PROBLEM SOLUTION If one of program monitor lights is on and start/pause light is flashing Your machine’s door is open, shut the door. If there is any clogging, remove the spray arms and clean them under water. Restart the dishwasher. The hose to the garbage disposal is not kinked or plugged and the strainer screen at the bottom of the washer is clear of debris. Ran a cycle and it still won't drain. Repairing the dishwasher with your own hands will save your budget from unnecessary costs. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Whirlpool Dishwasher WDTA50SAHZ0 LEAKING AT DOOR. If there are whitish stains on the dishes. • The detergent may be the cause. White-Westinghouse Dishwasher Argenta 108, What does the "sale" light mean on the panel of th, need to know what kind of adapter I need to be abl, he do not start, i verify the breaker, it OK, i do, White-Westinghouse Dishwasher k 45 super silent, I need to empty the water in the dishwasher.

MANUAL AND DIMENSIONS FOR WT 946. If the machine stops during a wash operation. If the dishwasher won't start, the switch or switches might be defective. Program can be on standby mode. Recent Westinghouse Dishwasher questions, problems & answers.

Refit the hose and check that there are no leaks. Recent Westinghouse Dishwasher questions, problems & answers. Unfortunately it won't play on my computer. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Am installing this older dishwas, White-Westinghouse Dishwasher k45 super silent, I need user manual for a White Westinghouse Dishwa, © Copyright 2020 Inmar-OIQ, LLC All Rights Reserved. ©2019 Dishwasher error codes and troubleshooting |, Danby portable dishwasher troubleshooting, Hobart commercial dishwasher troubleshooting, Maidaid Halcyon dishwasher troubleshooting. Delay has been selected. I can not see how to get access. Your machine’s door is open, shut the door. Rinse aid dosage set too low. You can remove the lower spray arm by pulling it upwards, while the upper spray arm can be removed by turning the lock nut to the left.

WHITE-WESTINGHOUSE Dishwasher Owner's Manual, WHITE-WESTINGHOUSE Dishwasher installation guides Download the manual. Email, 11 possible causes and potential solutions, 10 possible causes and potential solutions, 3 possible causes and potential solutions, 6 possible causes and potential solutions. Be sure that the nut is perfectly tightened when refitting the upper spray arm.

Stainless-steel quality of the dishes washed is insufficient. Lately it has not been getting the dishes clean. Now it goes thru the wash cycle but will not drain at the end.

To access the door switches, remove the control panel or inside door panel - depending on the model. Failure Codes And What To Do In Case Of Failure, Westinghouse Dishwasher Maintenance And Cleaning. This can happen if there's a power outage or surge. 2001-Oct. 2005, Drain Pump 154640201 Order now for same day shipping. The tag also says this is an Electrolux product even tho the ame on the machine says White Westinghouse. My thought is that there must be something obstructing the drain out of the washer.

Check the filter and the hose from time to time and clean them if necessary. "We all love our dishwashers, which is why when they break down we suffer. Cancel the delay setting.

Jake I bought this dishwasher new 2 years ago from Menards building center. • The spray arms do not rotate freely due to incorrect arrangement of the load. If there are partial food wastes left on the dishes.

If any food waste is found, remove the filters and clean them thoroughly with water under the tap.

JavaScript is disabled.

Hold times are long. • The dishes are arranged in such a way as to stop water reaching all parts of the surface.

Now it goes thru the wash cycle but will not drain at the end.

Relocate the Coarse/Micro filter combination into the metal filter and turn it in the direction of the arrow It is locked when the arrows on the micro filter can be seen on either side. The filters are clogged. We bought it to replace our new maytag dishwasher that kept blowing touchpads.