chr 8 Popular. With you. SHOTS. Bm What a wicked thAing to do, Eto let me dream of you. chr? UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. Wicked Game ukulele chords by Phillip Phillips. Song "Wicked Games" ukulele chords and tabs by Chris Isaak.

Switch orientation The tuning is Standard (EADGBe). UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved.

Wicked - For Good ukulele chords by Misc Soundtrack. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. How to play "Wicked - For Good" Print. Author Unregistered. Tuning: G C E A. Author Unregistered. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. BmWhat a wicked thAing to do, Eto make me dream of you, And BmI         A     wanna fall in Elove (this girl is only gonna break your heart) No, BmI          A     wanna fall in Elove (this girl is only gonna break your heart) With you.Bm            A         E. BmThe world was on fire and Ano one could save me but Eyou. 18,421 views, added to favorites 678 times. For Good [ Rate] chr? Author Unregistered. 2 contributors total, last edit on Jul 21, 2017. (This world is only gonna break your heart) [Verse 2] Bm A E What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way. chr 10 The Wizard And I. chr? Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Tuning: G C E A. Bm A E What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.

It’s Bmstrange what desire will Amake foolish people Edo. Am? SHOTS. Wonderful. ... Transpose chords: Tablature / Chords Font size: A-A A+. His best-known song is "Wicked Game".

Kristen Chenoweth). Bm What a wicked thAing to say, Eyou never felt this way. All songs by Chris Isaak. Wicked is a Russian alternative\rapcore band from Moscow. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. No, BmI           A don’t want to fall in Elove (this girl is only gonna break your heart) No, BmI           A don’t want to fall in Elove (this girl is only gonna break your heart) With youBm              A            E With youBm              A            E (this girl is only gonna break your heart), on Chris Isaak – Wicked Game Ukulele Chords, Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness Ukulele Chords, The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun Ukulele Chords + Tabs, Three Little Birds Ukulele Chords - Bob Marley Ukulele Chords, James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go Ukulele Chords, Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon Ukulele Chords, Somewhere Over The Rainbow Ukulele Chords - Israël Kamakawiwo'ole Ukulele Chords, The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps Ukulele Chords, Yesterday Ukulele Chords - Beatles Ukulele Chords, Don't Worry, Be Happy Ukulele Chords - Bobby McFerrin Ukulele Chords, Eddie Vedder - Tonight You Belong To Me Ukulele Chords. Author Unregistered. No, BmI          A don’t want to fall in Elove (this girl is only gonna break your heart) No, BmI          A don’t want to fall in Elove (this girl is only gonna break your heart) With youBm                A            E With youBm                A            E (this girl is only gonna break your heart), BmWhat a wicked gAame you play Eto make me feel this way.

12,696 views, added to favorites 151 times. Am Am/G D/F# G/B C(add9) F(add9) F/Eb Eb Eb/Db Db Ab(add9) Bb(add9)/Ab ... Wicked - Popular ukulele chords by Misc Soundtrack. View official tab.

Bm I never dreamed that I’Ad meet somebody like yEou. Bm A E What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you, and [Chorus] Bm A E I don't want 2 contributors total, last edit on Oct 09, 2019. Match the song to your voice and sing it perfectly. ... Wicked - For Good – Misc Soundtrack. It’s Bmstrange what desire will Amake foolish people Edo. Tuning: G C E A. 18,421 views, added to favorites 678 times. 12,696 views, added to favorites 151 times. 32,904 views, added to favorites 66 times. Tuning: G C E A. The tuning is Standard (EADGBe).

Free Transpose feature and Voice Range Popular ukulele tablature by Wicked, free uke tab and chords. Yep, that would put the song in the key of a minor. Wicked Game ukulele chords by Chris Isaak. Wicked Game ukulele chords by Chris Isaak. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. There are 8 Wicked Ukulele tabs and chords in datatabase. This is the song Popular from the musical Wicked. I'm Not That Girl. We have an official Wicked Game tab made by UG professional guitarists.

chr 6 For Good. 14,159 views, added to favorites 177 times. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large and completely free song archive which is constantly being updated with new songs. 2 contributors total, last edit on Jul 21, 2017. Chris Isaak (born June 26, 1956 in Stockton, California as Christopher Joseph Isaak) is an American Rock'n'Roll singer, songwriter, and occasional actor.