Can apply Death Mark. Has a random elemental effect. In this guide I'm going to cover the basics of playing Melee Zer0, what skill tree you should run, and what gear you should be armed with etc. On the other hand their HP is small so a shock pistol will do just fine. The blast then shouldn't hit your friend(s). A roid shield better than what you already have, otherwise Roland's shield will do fine. Guide to playing Melee Zer0 (Level 72 OP+). The End - Consider giving this guide a thumbs up if you enjoyed it! Please see the.

Order. Better if it has an elemental resistance (inflammable is very helpful against Terramorphous). All rights reserved. If you don't have a Rapier from DLC1 the Law is the second best option. GEAR: Shields, Grenades, Classmods and Relics. Override cooldown does absolutely nothing to Zero. At endgame a Legendary Ninja (UVHM2) is a must. @TrollHusky don't do the quest before you finish TVHM, since any quest that isn't accepted will be raised to level 50 for former endgame balance. A special mention to Legendary Hunter for its versatility and increased survivability thanks to health regeneration and boost to action skill cooldown. Practise with Melee Zer0 to become better! Zer0 is a class in Borderlands 2 that can be played various ways, the most popular being Sniper and Melee. I was thoroughly disappointed to find that there’s not guides like this for other characters. Essentially, the melee formula points out the four main items for damage with Zer0 and melee. Sniper Build. Things can get extremely Ugly at this point.

Extra backpack space is good for picking up garbage and sell it to the vending machines for a few extra cash just in case something tasty spawns in the shops. Alternatively, infiltrator and spy are not bad in early levels. Many Must Fall [1/1]: Killing an enemy with a Melee Attack during Decepti0n deploys an additional holographic decoy and extends the duration of Decepti0n instead of ending it. Bladed Rubi will be the next gamechanger. It serves to show how Zer0's melee formula works, and how the cycle of gameplay works with his melee build. Firstly, Killing Blow. Then tell them to stand back when it is low. Last advice: if you need high level weapons before the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve story mission, you can take the quest "Slap Happy" from Hammerlock and farm Old Slappy. Zero's only melee override skill is Execute, and Execute has NO cooldown, so the melee override relic has simply nothing to improve for this character. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. An amp shield and a sniper class mod, just in case everything goes HORRIBLY wrong with the Bunker... Slag Evisceration Rubi. Alternatively a shock sniper should do a good job, but I prefer pistols because you are going to need your sniper ammo for bigger troubles. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Borderlands 2. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Borderlands 2. I made this guide to prove they are wrong: a melee Zero is viable even from level 1, when there are no skillpoints available. key skills for every Melee build are: Killing Blow, Execute, Backstab, Many Must Fall, Ambush, and Deathmark/Death Blossom (the two of which are a given together). Nah, the mechanics doesn't change much in advanced endgame.

Because all surveyors have large shields, and corrosion does nearly nothing to them. -Updated Build December 23, 2013-Added the Assasin Resources Page, and other useful links! Melee: Appropriate build for large volume of enemies & melee action.

alt-F4 before accepting the item and retry until you get what you want. Action Skill Augment.

I prefer Transfusion for UVHM.

Green rarity should be fine. Killer [5/5]: Kill Skill.