اللَّهُمَّ ارْزُقْنِي شَفَاعَةَ الْحُسَيْنِ يَوْمَ الْوُرُودِ

This is a form of salutatory prayer to the grandson of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him), Hazrat Hussain ibn Ali. After finishing these prayers, they then go onto reading the first Kalma 100 times. “O my Allah! فَیَا لَیْتَنِیْ کُنْتُ مَعَکُمْ فَاَفُوْزَ مَعَکُمْ فَوْزاً عَظِیْما. وَ ثَبِّتْ لِي قَدَمَ صِدْقٍ عِنْدَكَ مَعَ الْحُسَيْنِ وَ أَصْحَابِ الْحُسَيْنِ الَّذِينَ بَذَلُوا مُهَجَهُمْ دُونَ الْحُسَيْنِ عليه السلام, Peace be on you, O Aba Abdullah!

There is no Imam I did not swear to god upon. I got up, went to my mother’s wooden cabinet, opened her Quran, took out a little note on which her Ziyarat Ashura was written and brought it back with me to my prayer mat. ... since the day of ashura has already passed us, but I thought I would let you know that I have shared your sorrows on this day of rememberance, despite not being exactly part of your religion. Ziyarat Ashura 40 DAYS (TUTORIAL). I pray and invoke Allah to keep all of you tranquil and restful, for ever; so far I am alive, this is my prayer, and till nights and days follow each other. Peace be on Husayn, and on Ali son of Husayn, and on the children of Husayn, and on the friends of Husayn. Peace be on you O the son of the Messenger of Allah!

But the rewards for fasting are also greater, therefore, it is recommended that many Muslims follow this Sunnah. Then turn towards the grave of Imam Husain (a.s.) and while pointing towards it, you first say 'Salam’ and then 'Takbir’. that He provides me the opportunity to fight for justice and fairplay alongwith and under the leadership of the rightly guided guide (in your progeny) who surely will come and speak the truth. and patronage, cutting off every connection with those who took up arms against you and killed you.

A wish you have for something that is out of reach. وَ عُمَرَ بْنَ سَعْدٍ وَ شِمْراً وَ آلَ أَبِي سُفْيَانَ وَ آلَ زِيَادٍ وَ آلَ مَرْوَانَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ, اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ حَمْدَ الشَّاكِرِينَ لَكَ عَلَى مُصَابِهِمْ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ عَلَى عَظِيمِ رَزِيَّتِي‏ the herd of hardened criminals, the eternally damned and accursed group, a fact that had been made public by Thee and by Thy Prophet (blessings of Allah be on him and on his children),  to make me keep company with you it, this world and in the Hereafter, stand firm beside you and follow your footsteps closely in this world and in the next world. till date.

who, in every place and at all occasions, drew attention of people to this truism.

Amid my prayers I remembered I had heard of the many miracles of Ziyarat Ashura.

The following should be done on the Eve of Ashura; pray 4 Rakaats of Nafil namaaz, recite Surah Ikhlass 3 times and Ayat ul Kursi once after reciting Surah Fatihah.

So far I am alive and the days and nights follow each other I invoke Allah to send blessings on you for ever and ever. unbearable is the sorrow, nerve-racking is the agony, youput up with, for us and for all the (true) Muslims, May Allah condemn and damn the people who killed you. O You who accepted the repentance of Adam on this day of Ashura; O You who delivered Jonah from his burden on this day of Ashura; O You who reunited Jacob (with his son) on this day of Ashura; O You who heard the plea of Moses and Aaron on this day of Ashura; O You who rescued Abraham from the fire on this day of Ashura; O You who raised Idris to heaven on this day of Ashura; O You who answered the plea of Saleh with a she-camel on this day of Ashura; O You who helped our Master Muhammad (the grace and peace of Allah be upon him) on this day of Ashura; O Merciful One in this lowly world and in the hereafter; O Compassionate One of the two abodes; Bestow your grace upon our Master Muhammad and upon the people of Muhammad, and upon all the prophets and all the messengers!

The power of others’ dua for you is invaluable, but there is no doubt, neither in my mind, nor my heart, that first and foremost, it is with the blessings of Ziyarat Ashura I had my wish granted.

crimes committed against you also shocked and unnerved the dwellers of the heavens, one and all.

40:27 Online Jashan Weladat E Imam Zamana AJTF By Molana Syed Kazmi London - Urdu 9 April 2020 Thursday 202 Views. To be of my destiny, in my path, for me to attain.

پس مى‏گويى‏  and patronage, cutting off every connection with those who took up arms against you and killed you. O my Allah damn and call down evil on the fifth, Yazid son of Mua'awyah, and bring a curse upon Ubaydullah bin Ziyaad, ibna Marjanah,

Think of a far-fetched dream.

To be part of my rizq in this life.

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ وَ عَلَى الْأَرْوَاحِ الَّتِي حَلَّتْ بِفِنَائِكَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِنِّي جَمِيعاً سَلاَمُ اللَّهِ أَبَداً مَا بَقِيتُ وَ بَقِيَ اللَّيْلُ وَ النَّهَارُ You will get the reward of all the Prophets (a.s.) who have visited the grave of Imam Husain (a.s.) from the day that he (a.s.) was martyred till date. Peace be on you O the son of the first of the successors (of the Holy Prophet)! To be part of my rizq in this life. وَ إِلَى فَاطِمَةَ وَ إِلَى الْحَسَنِ وَ إِلَيْكَ بِمُوَالاَتِكَ‏ Firstly, it is dedicated in honor of Hazrat Hussain ibn Ali, the grandson of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him), who was martyred in the Battle of Karbala on 10th Muharram, in the year 61 AH. Yaa mugheetha Ibraaheema min an-naari yawma ‘ashooraa.  O my Allah this day is a day of rejoicing for the "Bani Umayyah", اللَّهُمَّ الْعَنْ يَزِيدَ خَامِساً وَ الْعَنْ عُبَيْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ زِيَادٍ وَ ابْنَ مَرْجَانَةَ

Are you sure you want to add this video to watch List?

يَا أَبَا عَبْدِ اللَّهِ إِنِّي أَتَقَرَّبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَ إِلَى رَسُولِهِ وَ إِلَى أَمِيرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ‏

Umar bin Saad, and Shimr, and on the descendants of Abu Sufyaan, on the descendants of Ziyaad, on the descendants of Marwaan, till the Day of Judgement. Ziyarat has many themes, some of them are; willingly sacrificing in any way for the Muslim Community, showing love to the Ahl al Bayt (meaning, People of the House), working against cruelty and dictatorship, opposing those who reject Allah and Islam.

Yaa rahmaan ad-dunyaa wal-aakhirati wa raheemahumaa. cut off all links with your enemies, and with those who planted the seeds of hostility against you, and reject and discard their associates, their followers and their friends.

It may be confusing but you will catch on quick.

No saint, nor martyr of Karbala I did not recount. grave of Imam Husain (a.s.) from the day that he (a.s.) was martyred

“Bism-illaahir-rahmaanir-raheem.

And grant us our need in this life and in the hereafter, and grant us many years in Your obedience and Your love and Your pleasure!