Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR)
- A part of the Ministry of Science and Technology. DSIR promotes R&D by the industries, support industrial units to develop globally competitive technologies.
- Activities undertaken by the companies work directed towards the innovation, introduction, and improvement of products and processes.
- Process of registering a functional inhouse R&D unit of companies with DSIR
- Process of claiming certain tax benefits on R&D expenditure u/s 35 (2AB) under Income Tax of India.
- Application form for entering into an agreement with the DSIR for cooperation in in-house R&D facility and for audit of the accounts maintained for that facility.
- Order of approval of in-house Research and Development facility under section 35(2AB) of the Income -tax Act, 1961.